WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So:

-Run Biden off the ticket
-Harris becomes the nominee and Trump steamrolls her to win the election.
-Harris is passed over for nomination, black women burn down the party, and your fantasy dream ticket loses to Trump because the party is too broken and the nominee has to start from scratch financially and build a national campaign with only 3.5 months to go.

Good politics guys. This is Van Jones level of political analysis.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So:

-Harris is passed over for nomination, black women burn down the party, and your fantasy dream ticket loses to Trump because the party is too broken and the nominee has to start from scratch financially.

Why is frank grimes still allowed to post here. This Debbie downer ran the same gimmick a few years ago :camby:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why is frank grimes still allowed to post here. This Debbie downer ran the same gimmick a few years ago :camby:
Tell me where I'm wrong?

Black women in the party are not going to accept Harris being passed over. They will walk out the convention. You've had black male Democrat pundits on Twitter warning white liberals for weeks now. Even Michael Steele, who is a Republican has said the same thing.

White America will not vote for Harris. She cannot win a national election.

So again, where am I wrong?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Harris is passed over for nomination, black women burn down the party, and your fantasy dream ticket loses to Trump because the party is too broken and the nominee has to start from scratch financially and build a national campaign with only 3.5 months to go.
That is not happening.
Somebody explain which voters you gain by making a switch this late?
All the ones you lost by keeping an unpopular genocide-enabling octogenarian as the nominee. :camby:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women in the party is not going to accept Harris being passed over. They will walk out the convention.
No the fukk they won't.

All those "K-Hive" stans are about is towing the party line. If Kamala is replaced they make a stink about it for a week or two, but they'll still vote for the Dem nominee in November.

If Biden goes, Kamala needs to go too. :camby:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So:

I'm really failing to see how they set up a whole campaign infrastructure in 50 states as well. I'm talking people, officec, etc... And that's generously assuming they can raise hundreds of millions dollars in the same time period.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Biden and a new candidate aren’t going to be different on abortion rights, the courts, immigration etc.
A new candidate would have some latitude to campaign on some new, fresh policies and ideas. But most importantly, they can actually...you know...campaign on the ideas unlike the current candidate.
So when we are actually asking this hypothetical contender what will actually get them to want to vote for this person.
That the candidate is not actively dying in front of our eyes every day.
The people who will be waving the Palestinian flag outside the DNC convention are going to get the exact same Israel policy as Biden but they will still vote for this new ticket vs Biden?
Biden is personally committed to Zionism and Israel in a unique way, so there's no guarantee we will get the exact same policy with a new candidate. There will still be protests, but yes, I believe many moral abstainers would feel more free to vote for a new ticket because they're specifically protesting the actions Joe Biden has already taken.