WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I will say getting rid of Biden and Kamala would be absolutely disastrous the drama, internal fracturing, recriminations, and backstabbing would make what the GOP has turned into seem quaint

It's about to be August the ship sailed whether I like it or not

anyone who is still talking about replacing people and it isn't academic is just being a jackass and not grounded by reality
I Disagree with your point. I don’t believe the ship has sailed at all on a replacement and the reality is Joe Biden has multiple issues that make him susceptible to a loss this November.

To win states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin (which is his only realistic option to 270) he has to win white college suburban voters and college towns.

Right now Joe Biden doesn’t have youth enthusiasm to win Midwest college towns like Ann Arbor (U.Michigan), Madison WI (UW-Madison) or Allegheny PA (Penn state).

And it’s the college educated suburban white voters of Oakland County (Mi), Villanova (PA) and the Suburbs of Milwaukee that are telling him that he’s too old and he needs to step aside.

Respectfully the only reason this election is closer than it should be is because the above coalition hates Donald Trump but that’s not enough anymore. Joe Biden needs to step aside

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I Disagree with your point. I don’t believe the ship has sailed at all on a replacement and the reality is Joe Biden has multiple issues that make him susceptible to a loss this November.

To win states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin (which is his only realistic option to 270) he has to win white college suburban voters and college towns.

Right now Joe Biden doesn’t have youth enthusiasm to win Midwest college towns like Ann Arbor (U.Michigan), Madison WI (UW-Madison) or Allegheny PA (Penn state).

And it’s the college educated suburban white voters of Oakland County (Mi), Villanova (PA) and the Suburbs of Milwaukee that are telling him that he’s too old and he needs to step aside.

Respectfully the only reason this election is closer than it should be is because the above coalition hates Donald Trump but that’s not enough anymore. Joe Biden needs to step aside
Correct. Doubling down shows we didn’t learn from Hillary, RBG, or even 2020 with Biden...

Now’s the time to get ahead of something for once.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I agree with your assessment but if you game it out, what exactly would a new face bring to the ticket.

You get a two week honeymoon phase then what.

Biden and a new candidate aren’t going to be different on abortion rights, the courts, immigration etc.

So when we are actually asking this hypothetical contender what will actually get them to want to vote for this person.

The people who will be waving the Palestinian flag outside the DNC convention are going to get the exact same Israel policy as Biden but they will still vote for this new ticket vs Biden?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant use the current campaign money without her consent. i guess she could be leveraging that.
im still not sold that that's a real problem. move the money around, raise new money

don't tell me pelosi has trouble raising money for newsom/whitmer :dead:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im still not sold that that's a real problem. move the money around, raise new money

don't tell me pelosi has trouble raising money for newsom/whitmer :dead:
you think they can afford to abandon what they have and just compete on new money during one of the most catastrophic election runs in history even though trump has now secured the support of several high profile billionaires?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think they can afford to abandon what they have and just compete on new money during one of the most catastrophic election runs in history even though trump has now secured the support of several high profile billionaires?
yeah :yeshrug:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Damn Trump is still in the race...

Vance is a terrible pick for VP, ugly(Trump thinks hes a cutie tho), proven liar, sycophant and low charisma. But he has the Peter Thiel money and Trump has the Elon money to go with it now. I'm assuming that's the calculation? Get the money plus try a complete take over of and capture the tech bro and online incel and gr0yp3r niche and flood those spaces with even more conservative hate and propaganda. Hopefully we get more leaks from the group chats

Look, I'm the last to defend Biden, I think hes a racist and his cognitive decline is apparent writ large, but that interview with Lester **** was EXTREMELY bad faith. Him and the media spent YEARS, rightfully so, calling out Trumps hateful rhetoric then the dumbass gets a little ouchie owie on his ear and you ask Biden how he may have incited violence with his words? And of course Biden wasn't sharp enough to fully fire back and effectively push back on that ridiculous question

Speaking of which looks like Biden has lost the top dems, including the careerists ie Pelosi and current party leaders of the House and Senate, its pretty much looking over for him now (maybe in more ways than one, I cant imagine covid and dementia/aphasia whatever the hell he has going on, is a good combination). I guess its all but a matter of time. Now we just wait and see

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t believe it’s a matter of choice anymore and everyday that becomes clearer. Man was struggling to get into an SUV. The writing is on the wall.