WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Agree but I still think he could have took Vance down more and showed the contrast between him and Trump and Walz and Kamala without turning moderates off
It’s more about not going OD and pulling a Hillary and calling people deplorables. Particularly when you’re not just courting moderates, but hoping to pull never trumpers to vote for you.

Refreshing is a term I’ve heard text banking today.

Daps
It’s more about not going OD and pulling a Hillary and calling people deplorables. Particularly when you’re not just courting moderates, but hoping to pull never trumpers to vote for you.

Refreshing is a term I’ve heard text banking today.
Facts, its the same principle I apply to talking to those that lean Republican when I canvass. I know that most of them are pieces of shyt to varying degrees, but most of them dont view themselves that way so its just not a productive form of convo to change someones mind

Walz came across as real and not polished. Hes a guy you can have a beer with and he'd help you change your sparkplugs if you have them on you. Anyone wanting something different out of the VP is likely a dikkhead

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to do some digging on the government case. Sounds like Trump needs the death penalty for treason, but I'll settle for super max next to el chapo and whatever 9/11 planners we have there

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

People who have dismissed the democracy issue for a couple years have ignored this but a lot of older voters - ie a large percentage of the AZ electorate - are weirdly patriotic and "normal" compared to other demographics. This Jan 6th shyt disgusted and scared them, and Trump has never walked it back or even offered a half assed apology.

The biggest coalition in this country remains a shyt ton of people who just vote against Trump and his acolytes every 2-4 years.