WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say getting rid of Biden and Kamala would be absolutely disastrous the drama, internal fracturing, recriminations, and backstabbing would make what the GOP has turned into seem quaint

It's about to be August the ship sailed whether I like it or not

anyone who is still talking about replacing people and it isn't academic is just being a jackass and not grounded by reality
which ticket has a better chance of winning the general election in november? gavin/gretch, or biden/harris?

biden acts like a leader, tells kamala their ticket's over, gets a huge national thank you/goodwill boost, and gavin/gretch's faces are splashed all over the news for the next couple months, dominating news coverage?

or 3 more months of biden near-death, with a side of inflation and foreign policy failures?

we can all disagree, but fukk your judgment on the course of action. you are not "correct" :dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
which ticket has a better chance of winning the general election in november? gavin/gretch, or biden/harris?

biden acts like a leader, tells kamala their ticket's over, gets a huge national thank you/goodwill boost, and gavin/gretch's faces are splashed all over the news for the next couple months, dominating news coverage?

or 3 more months of biden near-death, with a side of inflation and foreign policy failures?

we can all disagree, but fukk your judgment on the course of action. you are not "correct" :dead:

you're going to alienate a lot of people by doing that and the whiplash isn't worth it and as far as I can tell neither of them are interested in that knife fight

Kamala doesn't have to accept that and likely wouldn't

the premise is laughable

inflation is under control the Fed should've cut rates after the last meeting and I think they're kneecapping Biden at this point

You don't care about foreign policy/relations but everything is fine on that front unless you're of the mindset of leveling Tel Aviv

Why don't you, Nap, and @King Kreole game theory some scenarios where Biden is replaced at the convention and I'll watch

:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're going to alienate a lot of people by doing that and the whiplash isn't worth it and as far as I can tell neither of them are interested in that knife fight

Kamala doesn't have to accept that and likely wouldn't

the premise is laughable

inflation is under control the Fed should've cut rates after the last meeting and I think they're kneecapping Biden at this point

You don't care about foreign policy/relations but everything is fine on that front unless you're of the mindset of leveling Tel Aviv

Why don't you, Nap, and @King Kreole game theory some scenarios where Biden is replaced at the convention and I'll watch

:manny:
i just did :dahell: if you dont like it, that's fine

and nothing is up to kamala. you know why? because she never won an election. she doesnt have any delegates. she doesn't have any power