WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yea the mods need to unban Nap. We need him to give us up to date info. There has to be at least 40 people behind that account
If we're letting open non American agents spam up the thread and try and convince black people not to vote then we might as well let the goat spammer byke.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
because biden, his team, and the press lied to us, and hid his condition from the country. no one is unclear about that

the debate was LITERALLY the exact moment that they could no longer hide his condition
They interact with him more than we do. They could have started this after midterms. Them lying to us is irrelevant when they (by their own admission) have noticed him declining for a while.

At bare minimum they could be on the same page on his replacement but that’s not even the case. It reeks of amateurism and panic. It’s too late to turn the bus around now. We are in Speed. Let’s pray Joey Robinette is Keanu.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yall just had a 30 minute interview with conehead where he was fine. But yall still wanna talk about some old ass debate, THAT HE WON BTW.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
When was the last time a sitting president with 38% approval got re-elected?

Biden insisted on running again because of his ego, so it's not really on Dems. Nobody is going to run against the sitting president of their own party. There are plenty of viable people, they just don't get a chance to make their case because of old people like Biden refusing to let go of power.

If the election goes badly I don't really blame the party, it's on Biden.
Both share responsibility, but I'm leaning towards his ego as well. I remember having an intense conversation with my cousin about the Roe v. Wade decision. I argued RBG should've retired during Obama's Presidency, but her hubris kept her in the court. (The Dem Caucus had 59 seats in the Senate at the time)

Had RBG retired after her 2nd surgery, the Dems could've had ANY judge they wanted. The court would have been 5-4 leaning towards the Conservative side today, instead of 6-3. Her actions indirectly benefited the Pro Life movement in a massive way. All because of her ego

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yall just had a 30 minute interview with conehead where he was fine. But yall still wanna talk about some old ass debate, THAT HE WON BTW.
He didn’t win that debate. If you believe that then you’re being delusional. The most important impression to leave people with is that you’re capable of doing the job. It doesn’t matter that Trump was lying all day - Biden looking unfit is what sat with voters. The voters have made up their mind.

So you have two different beliefs:

*Pelosi and Schumer think these things can’t change and he’s going to make them all lose.

*Sanders and AOC thinks if he campaigns on issues it won’t matter.

That’s really what it comes down to - there isn’t a single Democrat in politics who doesn’t believe that Biden is losing right now. The question is whether it can be fixed. Biden doesn’t want to step down so now you have people saying this stuff in public and donors trying to freeze money to pressure him out of it. I personally think he can win but if I was in a swing district, I would probably want homie out too.