WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah, I just have a strong disdain for dusty, wannabe rednecks like you. I am African-American and I love it. :blessed:

You do know that we can quote whats linked, right? We're The Millers was the funniest movie of the summer of 2013 (after This is the End. That was a great summer for comedies).

My favorite thing when Pressure goes ad homenin is its an admission he's wrong. :dead:

Also, homie projects hella hard. :russ:
Smooth mind. It's okay. You've been wrong about everything involving politics since I've been on this site.

You're just a broke Ole dusty nikka.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a part of this whole problem. I don’t GAF if Joey is president or not. I care about it being a dem. If he was weekend at Bernie’s status why the fukk did yall wait til the 11th hour to start applying pressure? Why are yall not unified with a consensus replacement?
because biden, his team, and the press lied to us, and hid his condition from the country. no one is unclear about that

the debate was LITERALLY the exact moment that they could no longer hide his condition

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You've been wrong about everything involving politics since I've been on this site.
Not true.

You also better hope I am not wrong about Biden winning re-election despite you and your peoples best attempts to force him out.

You're just a broke Ole dusty nikka.
I used it first for your dusty ass, so you gotta find something else. Maybe say I am African again. Or go anti-immigrant like your MAGA friends. :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've done more activism in your city than you :mjlol:
Im sure Mr Clyburn fries some good fish. :mjlol:

No one cares. You have no interest in makings peoples lives better. Your focus is on your own career advancement. I am not judging, but I also don't care. You needing to remind us shows what you really are about.

Also, No one cares about your daddy either, so stop bringing him up to talk about things he did that you would never.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Yea the mods need to unban Nap. We need him to give us up to date info. There has to be at least 40 people behind that account