Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never once has anyone said "what an interesting post by cac mamba"
it's hysterical that biden has CLEARLY lost the confidence of top dems like schumer, pelosi, jeffries, and schiff, he's losing in 90% of polls, he gaffes every single time he makes an appearance, he folded like a cheap suit in the debate, etc

and since you can't address that, Blue MAGA is just lashing out at meaningless twitter/coli users who address it :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You ain't gotta lie to kick it. You have disdain for African Americans
Disdain is kind of strong. Maybe ignorance of? Dismissal? Aversion? Antipathy? Contempt?

Whatever the accurate word is it surely isn’t love considering he bends over backwards any chance he gets to defend the GQP and blame the dems when it’s mentioned they are unequivocally worse for black people by any metric over the past damn near century.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I'm hearing alot of decent names being thrown around as far as a viable "replacement", but ask yourself this. When was the last time a sitting president was not nominated by his party for a second term?

The Dems had 4 years to find a viable successor (and make sure that they had broad name recognition), and they didn't..

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm hearing alot of decent names being thrown around as far as viable "replacement", but ask yourself this. When was the last time a sitting president was not nominated by his party for a second term?

The Dems had 4 years to find a viable successor (and make sure that they had broad name recognition), and they didn't..

When was the last time a sitting president with 38% approval got re-elected?

Biden insisted on running again because of his ego, so it's not really on Dems. Nobody is going to run against the sitting president of their own party. There are plenty of viable people, they just don't get a chance to make their case because of old people like Biden refusing to let go of power.

If the election goes badly I don't really blame the party, it's on Biden.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm hearing alot of decent names being thrown around as far as viable "replacement", but ask yourself this. When was the last time a sitting president was not nominated by his party for a second term?

That’s a part of this whole problem. I don’t GAF if Joey is president or not. I care about it being a dem. If he was weekend at Bernie’s status why the fukk did yall wait til the 11th hour to start applying pressure? Why are yall not unified with a consensus replacement?

This is the ultimate example of self fulfilling prophecy. If they lose, 50% of the reason is because they made their constituents believe they were going to lose.

So in September if Joey is still HCIC, are they gonna rally around him and try to win or continue bytching? How long are we gonna let this drag on?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You ain't gotta lie to kick it. You have disdain for African Americans
Nah, I just have a strong disdain for dusty, wannabe rednecks like you. I am African-American and I love it. :blessed:

You do know that we can quote whats linked, right? We're The Millers was the funniest movie of the summer of 2013 (after This is the End. That was a great summer for comedies).

My favorite thing when Pressure goes ad homenin is its an admission he's wrong. :dead:

Also, homie projects hella hard. :russ: