• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:flabbynsick:s of a feather flock together

Arguing that Biden has "knowledge" is missing the point, none of that matters if he takes an L to Trump.

Pro-Biden people need to make a convincing case that he can beat Trump with these terrible numbers instead of accusing everyone of being MAGA.
He already beat him that's why you sound stupid

Dawg said people need to make a compelling case :mjlol:

Stop letting @FAH1223, media and these Democrat pussies G you

Who should run instead of Biden?

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Coping with anxiety
I know we give you shyt for being the equivalent of a gullible nerdy little brother who gets beat up and his Jordans taken regularly after school let’s out

But try to keep it together. Talk with friends. Family. Don’t let this stuff affect your mental. We will be okay. I hope.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So basically it's hubris, refuse to drop out unless he's dying/ill and not because he knows he will win.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He already beat him already you sound stupid

So because he won in 2020, I should just assume he'll win again? You want to compare Biden and Trump's approval ratings this time in 2020 and now? :usure:

At this point I'd take basically anyone else, Kamala included. Imagine if 2/3rds of Republican voters didn't want Trump. I'm not sure why people are in denial that Biden just isn't a strong candidate.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have to remember that TYT were heavy on the Bernie train and alot of Bernie folks either backed out of politics or started supporting Trump after he got beat in primaries.

They raised at least 2 maybe even 3 generations of progressive/leftist voices

What a betrayal...