• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I can already see the excuses

*senators carried him over the line*

*it was within margin of error*

*polls are estimates not stone cold predictons*

We’ve seen it in the past but especially now these pollsters have a vested interest in getting the outcome they want. They don’t want to keep looking like idiots year in and year out.
He needs to stay the course and the DNC needs to go Pedro Martinez in 99 and throw heaters. And they have the benefit of the Olympics, women who were rejected from getting an abortion for health reasons from red states, and they need to go all out and get Taylor Swift to make an appearance.

Because we know what's gonna happen the rest of the RNC, Vance kissing Trump's ass and Trump doom, gloom, and dog whistle speak.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Dems see black peoples as useful dummies and the GOP see non wealthy black peoples as opps. Biden especially.

He created a convoluted and means tested system that was shut down by the SC. I’m no constitutional scholar, but I do wonder if he could have gotten it through if he just said 30k forgiven for everyone? But again, “I get things done,” didn’t get things done.

Criticizing the president ain’t MAGA. We lose because we demand nothing of these people we vote in office and pay six figures.

:camby: Getting a steppin that way with your Bullshyt

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:camby: Getting a steppin that way with your Bullshyt

:flabbynsick:s of a feather flock together

Arguing that Biden has "knowledge" is missing the point, none of that matters if he takes an L to Trump.

Pro-Biden people need to make a convincing case that he can beat Trump with these terrible numbers instead of accusing everyone of being MAGA.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
At the NAACP Convention. Because when we think about black people, we think NAACP. :russ:

You brehs probably haven’t thought about the NAACP since they tried to ban the word nikka.

Anyway, party on.
You African guys are weird sometimes :mjlol:

You think black people hate the naacp? :mjlol:

Let me guess, they should focus more on white working class economic anxiety? :wow: