WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Trump's shooting being about a right wing extremist instead of a leftist has allowed dems to keep focused on the race. They just gotta prevent the DNC from speeding this shyt up. I'd imagine Nancy Pelosi will either publicly announce Biden should drop out or meet with him at the WH.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Trump's shooting being about a right wing extremist instead of a leftist has allowed dems to keep focused on the race. They just gotta prevent the DNC from speeding this shyt up. I'd imagine Nancy Pelosi will either publicly announce Biden should drop out or meet with him at the WH.

And he’ll tell her no. :comeon:

She’s not even the speaker anymore.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timeso...-1-billion-scam/amp_articleshow/111797470.cms

Once Pardoned By Trump, Self-Exiled China Tyc00n Guo Wengui Found Guilty Of Over $1 Billion Scam​

WORLD
|TOI World Desk | TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Jul 17, 2024, 08:52 IST

Once pardoned by Trump, self-exiled China tycoon Guo Wengui found guilty of over $1 billion scam

Only the best people

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s deeper than that, you got one party that see’s black people as it’s base and then you got another party that say anything black people want is them acting like they are victims, in order to advance.
The Dems see black peoples as useful dummies and the GOP see non wealthy black peoples as opps. Biden especially.

My biggest beef with Biden was college loans in 2020, but the motherfukker tried until the SC overstepped AND lowkey Biden has saved me thousands of dollars over the last few years by either extending and suspending college loan payments. Them shyts are suspended right now, just in time for Prime Day.
He created a convoluted and means tested system that was shut down by the SC. I’m no constitutional scholar, but I do wonder if he could have gotten it through if he just said 30k forgiven for everyone? But again, “I get things done,” didn’t get things done.

So you MAGA fukks can say what you want, I know who looked out and who aint did shyt, so you ain’t convincing me on shyt.
Criticizing the president ain’t MAGA. We lose because we demand nothing of these people we vote in office and pay six figures.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:dead:If Trump loses this will be a bigger L for the media, pollsters and pundits ever. Even worse than 2016.:mjlol:
I can already see the excuses

*senators carried him over the line*

*it was within margin of error*

*polls are estimates not stone cold predictons*

We’ve seen it in the past but especially now these pollsters have a vested interest in getting the outcome they want. They don’t want to keep looking like idiots year in and year out.