WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You broke motherfukkers just hating.:sas2:

Negro, you not making any off this :wtf:

Again, no difference between this thinking and the "I am going to be rich one day so let me support them" liberals think they getting over on the stupid poor voters that some how they share a lot of thinking with. :dead:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Again, no difference between this thinking and the "I am going to be rich one day so let me support them" liberals think they getting over on the stupid poor voters that some how they share a lot of thinking with. :dead:
My nikka, I am sorry you aren’t invested in the stock market and are unemployed.

:hubie:But there is money out there go get you some

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The alternative is black people wealth/opportunity growing slower than the middle class.

Why do you trash small gains in the face of no gains???:dahell:

Make it make sense :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My nikka, I am sorry you aren’t invested in the stock market and are unemployed.

:hubie:But there is money out there go get you some
yeah dummy, you are not winning off whats reported in the Dow Jones. we know that because you post here. :dead:
The alternative is black people wealth/opportunity growing slower than the middle class.

Why do you trash small gains in the face of no gains???:dahell:

Make it make sense :ehh:
Did you imagine an argument you are having with yourself and decide to type it out here? :russ:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yeah dummy, you are not winning off whats reported in the Dow Jones. we know that because you post here. :dead:

Did you imagine an argument you are having with yourself and decide to type it out here? :russ:

It’s deeper than that, you got one party that see’s black people as it’s base and then you got another party that say anything black people want is them acting like they are victims, in order to advance.

My biggest beef with Biden was college loans in 2020, but the motherfukker tried until the SC overstepped AND lowkey Biden has saved me thousands of dollars over the last few years by either extending and suspending college loan payments. Them shyts are suspended right now, just in time for Prime Day.

So you MAGA fukks can say what you want, I know who looked out and who aint did shyt, so you ain’t convincing me on shyt.

You bunch of political fukk nikkas

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure it'll make any difference, but I'm glad Schiff is saying what a lot of people are thinking. Biden's chances of losing everything are just too great.

At this point though, it doesn't seem like anything short of Obama and Pelosi making a public statement will sway him.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
that would've been a crazy take even in 2015/2016

is tyt super rightwing now or do they just not respect their audience

:dead:
You have to remember that TYT were heavy on the Bernie train and alot of Bernie folks either backed out of politics or started supporting Trump after he got beat in primaries.