WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah theirs a lot of far right republicans who don't fukk with trump
You gotta have more imagination than that….as much weirdo right wing social media you’re plugged into (and constantly posting here) and you can’t fathom the thought of a right wing accelerationist hoping to use Trump’s assassination as the spark that ignites the powder keg?
yeah, that whole pepe the frog, groyper wing :huhldup: i could see it

gonna be funny to dunk on MAGAs if the FBI proves it :dead:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i'm sorry, but something's not adding up there. nothing about trying to kill far right icon donald trump is "republican" in 2024 :dead:

unless he was what, a principled romney/reagan republican? as a 20 year old? :dead:

I'll speculate

Qanon. Thought trump was his hero 8 years ago. Possibly was abused as a kid. Maybe believed PizzaGate. Thought Trump was different. Saw evidence Trump was with Epstein and was a fraud to the cause. Believes the cause itself and movement is still righteous but needed a new leader

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Explain this meatball :mjlol:

It's a twitter poll. JFC you guys are grasping at straws. You got the heavy hitters of the Dem party saying it's over and you're out here pulling twitter polls. :dead::laff:. After you guys gave @FAH1223 hell for posting polls. The GOP is laughing at the weakness of the Dems. Trump is such a terrible candidate Biden should be up massively. Instead, he is lost in his oatmeal looking for VP Trump.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
both sides are kinda fulla shyt right now :yeshrug:

-those of us that want biden out; i'll admit i can't articulate a perfect path forward, if we do boot him

-the shills who want to stick with biden are, between his approval, polling, and age, engaging in one of the worst denials of reality i've ever seen
But the upside of a new ticket is hope. With biden, the floor is he dies before November(He's 80+ yo) the ceiling is he keeps looking terrible in public. There's really no improvement there just decline. I mean things are so bad Biden's people are trying to push through a virtual nomination without any challenges way before the convention. It's a disaster waiting to happen

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

About a third of Democrats in a recent poll said they are satisfied with President Biden as their party’s nominee, compared to the more than 70 percent of Republicans who said the same about former President Trump.

The NBC News poll, which was conducted before the attempted assassination against Trump on Saturday, found 33 percent of Democrats said they are satisfied with Biden as the nominee, while 62 percent of party voters would have preferred someone else. Five percent said they were not sure.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
all these people on the right who can competently read off a teleprompter without gaffes. i'd almost forgotten what that feels like :mjcry:
Well now the teleprompter is making conservatives say things they don’t want to say, just a day after calling for unity