WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romney-type Republican wouldn't turn out the Trump base though.
It's a weird paradox... at some point I honestly think MAGA or some BS like "the Freedom party" will split from the GOP. Probably would have already happened if the Kevin McCarthy's and Mitch McConnell's of the world grew a pair

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
@RpsAgainstTrump
Mark Cuban explains how it was actually Trump who raised gas prices

2/4
@Sjacobs2020
In 2020, Trump bragged nonstop that he negotiated with Russia, OPEC, Mexico and U.S. oil companies to cut 20 million barrels a day.

TrumpFlation started in January 2021 as the vaxx (1st shots December) & Trump reopened everything rapidly. Trump had flooded the economy with stimulus money but had no plan in place to stimulate supply to meet demand. Bringing factories, especially oil refineries, back online takes time. Especially with a broken supply chain.

Biden, on the other hand, flooded the oil markets with supply and brought down oil/gas prices, decreasing TrumpFlation.

The second video, on how Biden broke OPEC, is worth the 7 minutes.

3/4
@Fuzzy_Fuzzbutt
Trump wanted cuts of up to 20 million barrels of oil a day for 2 years, but the final agreement was to cut 10 million barrel a day from Apr 2020 to Apr 2022. That is 233.6 billion gallons worth of gasoline and fuel oil removed from the world's supply. It was "GREAT" for Putin.

4/4
@LostM3235
How was it great for Putin? Be specific

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GZB9L7iWIAAXG57.png

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It's a weird paradox... at some point I honestly think MAGA or some BS like "the Freedom party" will split from the GOP. Probably would have already happened if the Kevin McCarthy's and Mitch McConnell's of the world grew a pair
I hope so; that would benefit Dems.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Think it would go by the name Patriot Party since that's what was floated around after Jan 6th when Republicans condemned Trump. Trump is a multiple time loser who has dementia, is probably going to go to jail next year, and outside of unopposed or deep red districts has a terrible track record with down ballot endorsements. Theoretically that divorce happens after this election if/when Trump loses in a month.

The thing is it won't be MAGA leaving the party; it's going to be Republican classic types like Romney and Susan Collins that will leave. With Trump's daughter-in-law running the RNC along with some other Trumpanzee Stooge, that's a pretty strong grip on the financials of the party that they won't let go willingly.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think a split happens.

And up until recently I was going to bet when it happened the dems would split too but the progressives have failed to get the necessary clout to do so for various reasons.