WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you believe that the Republicans being unequivocally worse than the Democrats mean the Democrats are unable to be criticized then we just have a fundamental disagreement.
man get this both sides bullshyt excuse out of my face

:camby:
Go throw your Lithuanian vote away and vote for comrade Jill Stein

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
man get this both sides bullshyt excuse out of my face

:camby:
Go throw your Lithuanian vote away and vote for comrade Jill Stein
Another high quality post in response to a request for serious discourse. Thanks for playing. :coffee:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Nobody believes Nate, mans been flabby since 2016… he even admits he’s a blogger now :mjlol:

Would you like to reply to the substance of the discussion at hand of whether the Jaime Harrison and the DNC are lying about the nomination process? Or would you just like to continue ad hominem distractions?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
i'm sorry, but something's not adding up there. nothing about trying to kill far right icon donald trump is "republican" in 2024 :dead:

unless he was what, a principled romney/reagan republican? as a 20 year old? :dead:
I'm only dealing in facts. We can speculate all we want about motives but the facts are
1. He was a registered republican
2. Trump signs on the lawn on their property
3. Donated to some liberal organization
4. Right wing gun craze nut job loner who enjoys wearing militia/gun clothing (according to his own classmates)

These are the facts. Anything else is speculation.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean literally anyone from around the world can respond to a Twitter poll, I don't think it's dumb to question it.
It’s the irony that a maga republic started the Twitter poll and the result wasn’t what he expected because as all maga they live in a bubble and think people most people will vote that way.. The poll given who started it (a Maga congressman) is indicative of what people really think of them..