WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That Lester the molester interview is wild, it was so fukking obvious that he went into that interview with specific orders to be as inflammatory as possible. Democracy at stake and these cocksuckers are he-he’n around for clicks

same msm that gave trump a pass on his covid response.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Compared to guarantee of facism from the republicans?

:comeon:
:what:
What does this have to do with my post? Y'all have to stop assuming that every time anyone criticizes the Democrats it means they're saying Republicans are better. No one is saying that, and it makes you look like a Democratic operative or partisan hack.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ben Carson... what a waste of a public figure.
Can’t believe Ben Carson was an idol of mine as a child :scust:
Goddamn this RNC is some dark shyt. Had to change the channel
This dude is a clown

The token minorities will learn the hard way that tokens get spent eventually
full

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:what:
What does this have to do with my post? Y'all have to stop assuming that every time anyone criticizes the Democrats it means they're saying Republicans are better. No one is saying that, and it makes you look like a Democratic operative or partisan hack.
Man fukk that I don’t do both sides, when republicans, are a bunch fascist bytchassness

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Man fukk that I don’t do both sides, when republicans, are a bunch fascist bytchassness
If you believe that the Republicans being unequivocally worse than the Democrats mean the Democrats are unable to be criticized then we just have a fundamental disagreement.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i'm sorry, but something's not adding up there. nothing about trying to kill far right icon donald trump is "republican" in 2024 :dead:

unless he was what, a principled romney/reagan republican? as a 20 year old? :dead:
Wow look at this MAGA shill. Maybe he was a neo Nazi mad that Trump abandoned project 2025. Maybe he was Q-Anon and mad at the Epstein connection. Maybe he was a Charles Manson type right wing lunatic where he thought his actions would trigger a race war. Gtfoh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's a twitter poll. JFC you guys are grasping at straws. You got the heavy hitters of the Dem party saying it's over and you're out here pulling twitter polls. :dead::laff:. After you guys gave @FAH1223 hell for posting polls. The GOP is laughing at the weakness of the Dems. Trump is such a terrible candidate Biden should be up massively. Instead, he is lost in his oatmeal looking for VP Trump.
A Twitter poll started by a fukkin Maga republican you meatball.. how stupid can you be