WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Adam Schiff is a paid agent? 20+ Dem Congress people are paid agents? God, you Biden shills are delusional
both sides are kinda fulla shyt right now :yeshrug:

-those of us that want biden out; i'll admit i can't articulate a perfect path forward, if we do boot him

-the shills who want to stick with biden are, between his approval, polling, and age, engaging in one of the worst denials of reality i've ever seen

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald Trump Does Not Get Post-Shooting Poll Boost
Not sure how true this is but it may also be Americans numb to fukkery
i saw a good take on twitter

even though trump was the victim, it was still a sobering reminder of all the awful fukkery that he brings with him, just by being part of our politics. so thats why no one is like "yeah, i want more of this"

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw a good take on twitter

even though trump was the victim, it was still a sobering reminder of all the awful fukkery that he brings with him, just by being part of our politics. so thats why no one is like "yeah, i want more pf this"

I said from the begining on here this wasn’t gonna give him a boost. I said if anything it would hurt him because swing voters would be reminded of all the chaos that would come with another 4 years of Trump

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I said from the begining on here this wasn’t gonna give him a boost. I said if anything it would hurt him because swing voters would be reminded of all the chaos that would come with another 4 years of Trump
The shooter is a republican. His own neighbors say there were plenty of Trump signs on their lawn. He was a right wing loon who got lost in the right wing rabbit hole. It's simple as that....as the news dig into him it will be worse for Trump because it reminds us of the CHAOS. His own class mates say he was a conservative loner who enjoyed shooting guns and liked wearing militia clothing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Find some milquetoast 50-something straight white male Dem to replace him
  2. ???
  3. Profit win the election
i see the Dems comfortably beating Trump where it matters, if they do that :yeshrug: which i thought was the goal

but apparently it's unacceptable, and we should run the 82 year old cac whose incumbency is so flawed that it arguably hurts him, rather than helps him

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shooter is a republican. His own neighbors say there were plenty of Trump signs on their lawn. He was a right wing loon who got lost in the right wing rabbit hole. It's simple as that....as the news dig into him it will be worse for Trump because it reminds us of the CHAOS. His own class mates say he was a conservative loner who enjoyed shooting guns and liked wearing militia clothing.
i'm sorry, but something's not adding up there. nothing about trying to kill far right icon donald trump is "republican" in 2024 :dead:

unless he was what, a principled romney/reagan republican? as a 20 year old? :dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i'm sorry, but something's not adding up there. nothing about trying to kill far right icon donald trump is "republican" in 2024 :dead:

unless he was what, a principled romney/reagan republican? as a 20 year old? :dead:
Nah theirs a lot of far right republicans who don't fukk with trump

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

You gotta have more imagination than that….as much weirdo right wing social media you’re plugged into (and constantly posting here) and you can’t fathom the thought of a right wing accelerationist hoping to use Trump’s assassination as the spark that ignites the powder keg?