WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump looks spooked like he seen a ghost.
GSkufwUXMAAIdH8

:mjcry:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’m starting to think there’s a silent Biden vote that’s distorting the polling similar to how Trump in 2016 had a silent vote. A lot of swing voters are not proud of voting for Biden but they’re going to do it when push comes to shove because the alternative is Trump. It would also explain why dem senators are getting more favorable polling because the responders aren’t as shameful to admit they’re voting for them.
This is what a lot of people don't seem to understand.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Trump looks like he is about to cry man:mjcry:

I blame the guy given what just happened

He does not need to be the President though.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to think there’s a silent Biden vote that’s distorting the polling similar to how Trump in 2016 had a silent vote. A lot of swing voters are not proud of voting for Biden but they’re going to do it when push comes to shove because the alternative is Trump. It would also explain why dem senators are getting more favorable polling because the responders aren’t as shameful to admit they’re voting for them.
This doesn't make any goddamn sense :laff:

This what BlueMAGA resorting to now. Just making shyt up. :francis:

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:sas1::sas2:

Fah is gonna be looking funny come November. Polls have consistently been trash for going on 4 years. How they still have any credibility with anybody is beyond me. Unless they have an agenda.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:sas1::sas2:

Fah is gonna be looking funny come November. Polls have consistently been trash for going on 4 years. How they still have any credibility with anybody is beyond me. Unless they have an agenda.
I’m gonna feel bad but when yall let the chopper sing on him I can’t say he didn’t deserve it