WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Would seem pretty crazy that young people lean more conservative now but the right
does do a much better job at going on popular YouTube podcasts content creators who have a huge following of young people

Trump and other Republican politicans have been doing interviews all over YouTube with content creators who have a huge following wheter it’s Logan Paul, Fullsend, popular comedian podcasts, Rogan etc

I don’t know why the left doesn’t try to go on some of these platforms so not every young male is influenced just by right wing sh1t

Maybe they’re afraid of the backlash from some of their followers if they go on some of these shows

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Would seem pretty crazy that young people lean more conservative now but the right
does do a much better job at going on popular YouTube podcasts content creators who have a huge following of young people

Trump and other Republican politicans have been doing interviews all over YouTube with content creators who have a huge following wheter it’s Logan Paul, Fullsend, popular comedian podcasts, Rogan etc

I don’t know why the left doesn’t try to go on some of these platforms so not every young male is influenced just by right wing sh1t

Maybe they’re afraid of the backlash from some of their followers if they go on some of these shows

LOL.

My mom got one of these. It came with a crispy $1 bill that she put in her purse and tossed the survey in the trash. Apparently she gets these with some regularity

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I’m starting to think this is a political hit job. Biden wants to raise taxes on billionaires. Not hard to figure out why the powerful wants him out the paint. That would also explain why the progressives are standing with him since they aren’t as influenced by the billionaire class

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I’m starting to think this is a political hit job. Biden wants to raise taxes on billionaires. Not hard to figure out why the powerful wants him out the paint. That would also explain why the progressives are standing with him since they aren’t as influenced by the billionaire class
To add to this point the Trump tax cuts sunset in 2025. The next president will be able to rewrite the tax code. Billionaires definitely don’t want Biden doing that with his past rhetoric on taxes in mind

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
something is definitely going on because while the democrats are p*ssy this is becoming pathetic. The polls don’t make sense either. Joe owns PA, but he loss it by a shyt ton.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden can prove he’s coherent he’s still the best candidate. He seemed very lucid with the morning Joe interview even though he was salty
he should take Trump up on his debate/townhall offer :yeshrug:

hold it next week, if biden holds his own, stay in the race, with the full support of the party. if he bombs again, then stand the fukk aside

if the biden supporters want to shut up the doubters, why aren't they demanding that biden prove his worth? is it because they know he'll fail? :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well, i guess trump has officially ran away from abortion :mjlol: not sure how effective that attack will be anymore