WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Something like project 2025 should sink the Republicans for life in a sane world. But this is not a sane world. Mad
A lot of bigots in America.

Just had a conversation with a both side cac whose voting for Trump who knew who Christopher Wray is, but convinced himself presidents don’t appoint people in the FBI….

That was his reason to justify why charges against Trump were carried out by democrats in the fbi.

I could go further

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Biden is weak but Kamala is weaker

You cant replace him because you want to win but not also replace Kamala

But that will hurt feelings so it wont happen

So (if this assumption is true) on one hand we are asked to believe that is the most important election ever and the world is at stake but on the other accept that the power brokers are cool with losing as long as Biden and/or Kamala are the losers. Having Biden/Kamala be on the ticket is more important than the world itself.

House Democrats dont have the connections and/or aspirations that Senate Dems and Governors do. The nature of their position is different. They are less likely to care about feelings of the big wigs and voice the concerns of their constituents. While I understand the reticence of the others to speak up in regards to this issue, it does go more towards the notion that the gatekeepers are out of touch with main street and dont really care in the way that they pretend to

This is of course speculation without people going on the record but that's my takeaway. If it's a conspiracy from the right to sow discord then they are doing a good job but it seems moreso that they are stoking the flames of a fire that is legitimate

Biden is fine as a president right now because his administration is competent. He needs the energy and passion to campaign as a candidate because hes on his own there. He has to give the speeches and inspire confidence. It's clear that that will not be happening consistently. Hes not fit to be a candidate even though he may be fit to be President. This is the problem the Dems find themselves in and it doesnt help that they were wheeling Feinstein out there the way they did. If they didnt do it to her they damn sure arent going to do it to the POTUS

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Trump been quiet as a church mouse these past 10 days… I don’t know if it’s that Epstein doc dump, UK and France bushing this far right or Biden doing multiple events for damn near 2 weeks straight and Trump is no where to be found doing nothing, mans still ain’t got a VP :mjlol:

If I had to guess, he might be holding on his VP announcement until the smoke clears on if Biden stays on or not. Maybe he would make a different choice if hes running against someone different(?). There was leaked cam footage of him saying Biden will be dropping out. Who knows.

It's working in his favor to be quiet though as it always has but was rarely actually done. I'm sure it's a combination of the things you mentioned

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to God yo

I can't understand this shyt

Never in my life would I think we would be witnessing in real time an all out assault by the mainstream media on Biden to help create another Trump Presidency

It was easy for them to say Kamala would be President if Biden had issues back in 2020 but, now that it's looking like a certainty, the ruse is up :skip:

This attack job is about them not wanting Kamala. If Gavin Newsome was VP, nobody would be saying shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump been quiet as a church mouse these past 10 days… I don’t know if it’s that Epstein doc dump, UK and France bushing this far right or Biden doing multiple events for damn near 2 weeks straight and Trump is no where to be found doing nothing, mans still ain’t got a VP :mjlol:
yeah, of course he is. trump is sitting back and letting the narrative that biden is weak, old, and incompetent completely dominate the media cycle :mjlol:biden's own party is openly telling him to step down

despite ostriches like you trying to pretend biden is fit to do this job for another 4 years, the whole world now knows he isn't. why the hell would trump interrupt this disaster?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
nikka you are one of the most emotional people on this forum you be flip flopping every hour in your Trump trial thread get the fukk out of here :russ: please tell me you were born in 2005 or later to make it make sense
Nah I want him held accountable but know ain't shyt happening to him. Anyone else and their campaign is cooked. Yet for Trump it's just Monday morning to commit fraud, lie and steal and nothing happens but harsh words.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
yeah, of course he is. trump is sitting back and letting the narrative that biden is weak, old, and incompetent completely dominate the media cycle

:mjlol: You making it sound like Trump is a politician. That he is not. He's been having mini-strokes and its getting harder to hide his shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You making it sound like Trump is a politician. That he is not. He's been having mini-strokes and its getting harder to hide his shyt.
images