WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point I guess all Democrats can do is talk as much as possible about Project 2025 and abortion, and hope for the best :francis:

But if Biden loses this, and the polls don't inspire much confidence that he won't, it'll probably go down as the most selfish decision in recent political history

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had to guess, he might be holding on his VP announcement until the smoke clears on if Biden stays on or not. Maybe he would make a different choice if hes running against someone different(?). There was leaked cam footage of him saying Biden will be dropping out. Who knows.

It's working in his favor to be quiet though as it always has but was rarely actually done. I'm sure it's a combination of the things you mentioned
Trump been quiet as a church mouse these past 10 days… I don’t know if it’s that Epstein doc dump, UK and France bushing this far right or Biden doing multiple events for damn near 2 weeks straight and Trump is no where to be found doing nothing, mans still ain’t got a VP :mjlol:
US politics is now a soap opera.

Will Trump announce he's VP at the convention?

Will Biden stay in?

Find out next on Days of our Washington!

smh...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this is disastrous. and a terrible response since the debate. That plays right into the idea, rightfully so, of the "beltway elitism" that both parties decry.

the slow leaks and razor cuts of the next few weeks. The feuding sides. Last place the party wants to be in a fukking election year.

I see no leadership. or acceptance of responsibility. or even self awareness. See people leading with all ego.
this man been IV'ing the NY Times ed page :dead:

Democrats are so out of touch with their own voters. The voters do not want Biden out, its the party elite who have lost their minds after telling everyone things are fine.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the moderates of the board are scrambling. Writing books and essays for anyone who points out Biden's decline. You guys are running more interference than Baghdad Bob during the Iraq war
:dead: :laff:

You’d think Biden was their grandpa or something. Dudes catching more feelings than Hunter. “Leave my grand papi alone!!”

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I know that. That’s literally what I said. We have years of data on him. He has been in this position before and not given a fukk and just poured it on via social media and at rallys because he’s an a$$hole, attention whore and an idiot. He literally was just attacking the man who is going to be sentencing him weeks ago the advantageous thing would have been just to STFU.

He is doing the right thing but based on recent and past history I have a hard time believing he has taken up reading sun tzu all of a sudden. He’s never had a problem in the past gloating someone’s campaign is up in flames so it’s interesting we only get a 2002 quality video of him doing so now but maybe he’s just really focusing on his golf game after the debate :yeshrug:
Like @FAH1223 said he’s just taken to only posting where his followers are at. I don’t think he’s changed but I think at minimum his donors got him to not talk for the time being. And he doesn’t need to because for once he’s not on the defense.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest part is that the Dem elitist are running around like the sky is falling and the poll numbers that they swear by are all still within the margin of error. They literally have not changed at all. We are at the same position as before the debate. If I'm Joe Biden and I win I'm keeping a list of all the people that were trying to stab him in the back.

Advocate punishing people for voicing their opinions in a democracy breh. Then in the same breath say you are voting are to save democracy.