wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why wouldn't he be

He's winning.
Because he’s an a$$hole and attention whore who’s never had a problem pouring it on when he’s in an advantageous position. Everyone knows that and it was Demonstrated as recently as this past republican primaries

Any other time he’d be truthing how the dems are tearing themselves apart and Joe is weak. The leaked video of him saying Joe is old and he’s beat him when ever in the past has he never just said that on social media or at rally

I don’t know if you guys have gotten very good at playing dumb or your just acting normal

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Because he’s an a$$hole and attention whore who’s never had a problem pouring it on when he’s in an advantageous position.
The advantageous position is to say nothing since Biden is getting negative coverage and it’s deflecting from the SCOTUS and 2025 project. The debate also showed people think he’s a an a$$hole the more he talks. For once, he’s actually being strategic.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he’s an a$$hole and attention whore who’s never had a problem pouring it on when he’s in an advantageous position. Everyone knows that and it was Demonstrated as recently as this past republican primaries

Any other time he’d be truthing how the dems are tearing themselves apart and Joe is weak. The leaked video of him saying Joe is old and he’s beat him when ever in the past has he never just said that on social media or at rally
OK.

But he doesn't have to do all that now, because he's winning.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The advantageous position is to say nothing since Biden is getting negative coverage and it’s deflecting from the SCOTUS and 2025 project. The debate also showed people think he’s a an a$$hole the more he talks. For once, he’s actually being strategic.
I know that. That’s literally what I said. We have years of data on him. He has been in this position before and not given a fukk and just poured it on via social media and at rallys because he’s an a$$hole, attention whore and an idiot. He literally was just attacking the man who is going to be sentencing him weeks ago the advantageous thing would have been just to STFU.

He is doing the right thing but based on recent and past history I have a hard time believing he has taken up reading sun tzu all of a sudden. He’s never had a problem in the past gloating someone’s campaign is up in flames so it’s interesting we only get a 2002 quality video of him doing so now but maybe he’s just really focusing on his golf game after the debate :yeshrug:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
One of the funnier things this week will be some people complaining about the White House “making enemy lists” for people telling him to step down when for the past 3+ years people have been complaining about Joe not “having control” of his people like sinema and manchin.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
One of the funnier things this week will be some people complaining about the White House “making enemy lists” for people telling him to step down when for the past 3+ years people have been complaining about Joe not “having control” of his people like sinema and manchin.
Those aren’t his people

This is a shyt post

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He’s just posting on Facebook and Truth Social

His FB page is terrifying

• Dap
Reactions: No1

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Those aren’t his people

This is a shyt post
“His people” is any one who has a blue donkey by their name in the house and senate. People were complaining he wasn’t getting them to fall in line. Looks like his administration may be doing just that during this week. You are a shyt poster.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
images

:mjlol: NOW I KNOW your not suggesting Trump is some Art of War shyt! This fat fukk doesn't read anything and probably would say that he had visit Sun Tzu's restaurant many times when he lived in New York.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Best chance Trump has to win is the democrats fight themselves. As long as he shuts up people might forget that he is everyone’s common enemy.

With that said I think this Biden thing is being dragged out by the media. He’s done enough the last few days to shore up his support. Basically avoiding an internal revolution. Rally’s, interviews, and declaring he wasn’t stepping down should quiet most of the calls for him to step down.