WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Aw do we got you guys crying now? Move out the way gramps..the days of the corporate owned moderate Dem is over. Catch a ride with money bag Joe manchin out of town. These younger kids a fukking with you old man
nikka you are one of the most emotional people on this forum you be flip flopping every hour in your Trump trial thread get the fukk out of here :russ: please tell me you were born in 2005 or later to make it make sense

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Not this bullshyt. Seems clear that we're watching a group of people decide they'd rather sabotage everything than reckon with the reality that Biden might not be the best choice. I think we're witnessing people lay the grounds to blame Kamala if Biden drops out, and some people will refuse to vote for her. It'll be a case of losing white support and gaining non-white support as I've said before, and we won't know how it will shake out for a few weeks.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This is normal and is even done for the VP. It's standard practice. I'm on record that Biden should withdraw but it's also clear the media is incapable of covering anything because of their bias and stupidity. They could have simply texted an Obama/Trump/Bush aide and asked if this was normal.
That's what's funny. They do this for a bunch of events and galas. They tell the speakers where to stand and everything. Get a behind the scenes for the Grammys and it's scripted like this too lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Van Jones can’t find anyone that wants to vote for Biden

:duck:
The funniest part is that the Dem elitist are running around like the sky is falling and the poll numbers that they swear by are all still within the margin of error. They literally have not changed at all. We are at the same position as before the debate. If I'm Joe Biden and I win I'm keeping a list of all the people that were trying to stab him in the back.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These people are the same as Nicki Haley and her backers. Ron Desantis and his backers.

They’re right that Biden is too old, but they don’t have a candidate that the people want :mjlol: .

Better pray he dies or has a heart attack like Bernie did :Okayjack:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
449824318_1013853070108140_4595373779766974383_n.jpg
Ugh I can’t share this because of the typo ‘beleifs’

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Low Quality Posting
You don’t live in this country so respectfully we will have to discount your usual babble, white boy. I stopped reading after the word cop, by the way.
Democrats are the party that is supposed to protect and represent the marginalized and this is how you Blue MAGA freaks react when someone dares suggest they be held accountable for their failures. Proudly ignorant and throwing up a bunch of smoke bomb nonsense while refusing to address the point. Pathetic.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Democrats are the party that is supposed to protect and represent the marginalized and this is how you Blue MAGA freaks react when someone dares suggest they be held accountable for their failures. Proudly ignorant and throwing up a bunch of smoke bomb nonsense while refusing to address the point. Pathetic.
I only made it to “democrats” this time. Save the keystrokes my Eurocentric acquaintance, I’m trying to finish this episode of the bear not strain through your trolling at 6:20 am Ljubljana time

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I only made it to “democrats” this time. Save the keystrokes my Eurocentric acquaintance, I’m trying to finish this episode of the bear not strain through your trolling at 6:20 am Ljubljana time
...man I think this season was actually the best, Napkins and Legacy were devastating and Tomorrow is up there for best episode of the entire series. The Computer was a hilarious addition to the cast :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Not this bullshyt. Seems clear that we're watching a group of people decide they'd rather sabotage everything than reckon with the reality that Biden might not be the best choice. I think we're witnessing people lay the grounds to blame Kamala if Biden drops out, and some people will refuse to vote for her. It'll be a case of losing white support and gaining non-white support as I've said before, and we won't know how it will shake out for a few weeks.

Breh Biden ain’t dropping out… only a$$holes pushing this bullshyt is the media and clowns on Twitter