WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is normal and is even done for the VP. It's standard practice. I'm on record that Biden should withdraw but it's also clear the media is incapable of covering anything because of their bias and stupidity. They could have simply texted an Obama/Trump/Bush aide and asked if this was normal.
Can we keep things on code please. Mods please delete his post. Thanks in advance.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And if the cop we pay with our tax dollars is sitting idly by watching this person save the money, buy the items and burn down our house, never intervening in any meaningful way, just politely asking this person to please maybe consider stopping, we shouldn't be furious at the cop's negligence and demand better? Why would we be more mad at our avowed enemy than the fukkers who we put in place to protect us falling asleep on the job? :martin:
You don’t live in this country so respectfully we will have to discount your usual babble, white boy. I stopped reading after the word cop, by the way.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: Imagine being so hurt by Bernie failing two times that you guys try and group the rest of the broad dem coalition as having group think and no space for differing opinions.
I don’t know what is the more longer lasting soul burning ether in modern day history. Not like us to drake or Bernie losing to the bros

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dudes on here so addicted to just being contrarian to anyone to the left of them they don’t even know what they’re arguing anymore. :russ:.

Dudes posting Bernie Sanders to dunk on the left when the whole movement to replace Biden has been from centrist on center-left Democratic politicians and donors. Go talk to your homies and leave everyone else alone.
The movement to replace Biden is from the media dumb ass and 5 house Dems looking for clout