WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden down in every poll except some iffy c grade polls and people think we not in trouble ? :dead:
Whenever fascism is on the ballot you are always in trouble. Have people been understandably doubting the accuracy of the polls considering recent history or have people been saying the old man has it in the bag?

The only one saying that is @BigMoneyGrip and considering his recent streak of predications imma let him talk his shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Whenever fascism is on the ballot you are always in trouble. Have people been understandably doubting the accuracy of the polls considering recent history or have people been saying the old man has it in the bag?

The only one saying that is @BigMoneyGrip and considering his recent streak of predications imma let him talk his shyt

Trends my G the trends… GOP been getting spanked in every election since 2018… SCOTUS made it lose worse in 22 after Dobbs… now affirmative action gone and they gave Trump immunity… along with reproductive rights still in the ballot… GOP going to get dog walked… Trump going to get blown out in the EC… 330+ EC for Biden

The toures (gop)in the UK just got murdered, France’s far right just got bushed in the elections… Western Democracies not talking no L’s to fascism…

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Don’t we already essentially do that by narrowing the choices down into a two party system?

No. We've had quite a few elections where people stay home because they assume xyz isn't going to win. A system that would allow for a re-do a week later would result in some very interesting election results. I'm not saying I want the French system, I'm just pointing out today's results are a product of that...not of the polls being "wrong."

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this is disastrous. and a terrible response since the debate. That plays right into the idea, rightfully so, of the "beltway elitism" that both parties decry.

the slow leaks and razor cuts of the next few weeks. The feuding sides. Last place the party wants to be in a fukking election year.

I see no leadership. or acceptance of responsibility. or even self awareness. See people leading with all ego.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No. We've had quite a few elections where people stay home because they assume xyz isn't going to win. A system that would allow for a re-do a week later would result in some very interesting election results. I'm not saying I want the French system, I'm just pointing out today's results are a product of that...not of the polls being "wrong."
Sorry for the confusion. I’m merely pointing out that they had polling for the various scenarios and even polls done as with the second round set that were also wrong.

Meaning early on that had polls like we do (Harris vs Trump, Biden vs Trump, etc) as well.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
this is disastrous. and a terrible response since the debate. That plays right into the idea, rightfully so, of the "beltway elitism" that both parties decry.

I see no leadership. or acceptance of responsibility. or even self awareness. See people leading with all ego.
What exactly is disastrous?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The responses by Blue MAGA :damn:

This is normal and is even done for the VP. It's standard practice. I'm on record that Biden should withdraw but it's also clear the media is incapable of covering anything because of their bias and stupidity. They could have simply texted an Obama/Trump/Bush aide and asked if this was normal.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So if someone is plotting to burn down my house, dreams of it every night with a smile on his face, saves up money, buys the items and then burns down my house I shouldn’t be mad at him just someone else :mjlol:

Come on man. We can walk and chew gum at the same time :mjlol:
And if the cop we pay with our tax dollars is sitting idly by watching this person save the money, buy the items and burn down our house, never intervening in any meaningful way, just politely asking this person to please maybe consider stopping, we shouldn't be furious at the cop's negligence and demand better? Why would we be more mad at our avowed enemy than the fukkers who we put in place to protect us falling asleep on the job? :martin: