• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Enemy lists and supplying press with pre approved questions….yeah this is all very normal behavior.
Damn, she tried to throw ol Joe a lifeline & paid the price :snoop:

He knew the questions & still shyt the bed :pachaha:

Biden campaign owes her a job

Also :wtf:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You don’t have to defend everything these people do just because you plan on voting for Biden.

It’s okay to call out their bullshyt.
:dead: I never said it wasn’t. this all started because you refused to allow anyone to ALSO criticize republicans:dead:

Edit and again since it’s not normal, what was the last modern day administration that was normal that I should be dreaming to return to

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Looks like maybe the US polls aren’t the only ass polls out there :whew:

I don't keep up with French politics so I don't know how accurate this is. I did hear that LePen had some buzz.

The left and center-left voted strategically in the second round to ensure that the right wing wouldn’t win. Basically, you had people who voted for one party in the first round switching to the other left party that had a better chance of winning any given seat. The polls didn’t account for that sort of coalition to prevent French trump. On the flip side, as they predicted - the French extreme right has more seats in parliament than it has had at any point and is still knocking the door to take control in the future if a left and center coalition can’t figure out a way to get along and govern. The center in France is now at its weakest point and basically and basically came in third.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole mini primary seems like a debacle

CNN and the rest will follow it, but will the average person? and it's just chaotic as fukk.

If there is any change, it just has to be Kamala and Shapiro or whatever. it can't be this chaos, this uncertainty.