WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you are definitely enjoying a potential societal collapse far too much. Based on nothing but a debate performance and polls that are all over the place. It is a long time until November and no one is going to care if Biden is half dead when democracy is at stake again

We are facing societal collapse but the DNC answer to that threat is a feeble old man who can’t string together a sentence and is losing support in the polls.

You see how this message doesn’t make a whole lot of sense objectively speaking.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Democracy is not a tangible that will drive people to vote when, under Biden, we're funding a genocide, inflation is still hurting people's pockets, and the job market is the worst it's been since the Great Recession. Compound that with Biden figuratively shytting himself at the debate (and probably literally too, as old as he is), and people start wondering if this guy is even running the country, and potential Dem voters get disillusioned with the party and stay home in November.

Biden is not only hurting the Democratic Party by not stepping down, he's hurting the country. But he doesn't care. This old fart waited his whole life to be president and ran for reelection at 82 with the lowest approval rating in decades. This is all about Biden's ego, because in Washington, you're considered a 'failure' of a president if you serve only one teterm.
I don't understand why ppl who were going to vote for him, would stop because of a bad debate

It's not like him being old and having off the cuff moments is new info

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't understand why ppl who were going to vote for him, would stop because of a bad debate

It's not just the debate, he was already in a terrible position even before that. His approval rating has been in the dumpster for like two years.

The debate was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not them that are the issue. It's the swing voters in must win battleground states, many of whom look at their grocery bill going up every week and can't tell you how Biden has tangibly improved their lives.

Or the Gen Z and Muslim voters, who were already turned off by Biden's handling of Gaza, who will be more likely to just stay home or vote third party. As we saw during the primary, there are more than enough of them to turn the tide of the election.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's not them that are the issue. It's the swing voters in must win battleground states, many of whom look at their grocery bill going up every week and can't tell you how Biden has tangibly improved their lives.

Or the Gen Z and Muslim voters, who were already turned off by Biden's handling of Gaza, who will be more likely to just stay home or vote third party. As we saw during the primary, there are more than enough of them to turn the tide of the election.
Gen Z is not going to abstain from voting Biden over fukking Gaza. The debate and Supreme Court rulings were a slap in the face for a lot of people with any sense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Democrats have handled this very poorly over the past week. CNN and the like were desperate for views so of course they were going to run with the juiciest possible narrative they could and they put all the crying ass Dems in front of the camera to say it's over...

But less than 24 hours later Biden was trending all over social media for having a great rally in North Carolina where he looked fine.

All the Democrats had to do is rally behind Biden and weather the storm. Obama and Clinton were front and center leading the charge on social media.

Instead, it's been a week of "leaks" and BTS conversations about other candidates and Kamala etc..

Newsflash: Nobody is beating Trump from that pool of candidates. The entire reason why the party rallied behind Biden in 2020 was because he COULD beat Trump because he appeals to suburban whites in blue collar towns. Kamala would get washed by Trump...

So now it looks like Biden's own party doesn't believe in him, so why should center-left Dems and independents come out in support of Biden? I mean, they should anyway because Trump is on the other side but what's going to happen realistically is voter apathy.

There's 4 months until election. They need to rally behind Biden or it's going to be a cakewalk for Trump.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen Z is not going to abstain from voting Biden over fukking Gaza
You have no evidence of that, and in fact all evidence points to the contrary.

Gen Z are some of the most outspoken protesters of the genocide, and they don't have the same outlook as previous generations to just vote for Biden because "Trump is worse." All they see is one war criminal supporting a genocide vs the other.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You have no evidence of that, and in fact all evidence points to the contrary.

Gen Z are some of the most outspoken protesters of the genocide, and they don't have the same outlook as previous generations to just vote for Biden because "Trump is worse." All they see is one war criminal supporting a genocide vs the other.
So let me get this straight..

Gen Z (for the sake of this argument) is gonna abandon democracy in their home country.. because of a bad debate.. so they're gonna let a literal Fascist take over.. because... Gaza?

Am I understanding you here?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@FAH1223 No offense to you, you're just posting polls... but I think we all know (or at least anyone with a sound political mind) that Biden is going to do better against Trump than anyone else.

Democrats haven't found a candidate yet that would appeal to the voters in the Rust Belt that they need to keep the White House.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@FAH1223 No offense to you, you're just posting polls... but I think we all know (or at least anyone with a sound political mind) that Biden is going to do better against Trump than anyone else.

Democrats haven't found a candidate yet that would appeal to the voters in the Rust Belt that they need to keep the White House.
They just need to keep drilling into voters' heads that they're voting for an administration, and not an individual. They need to keep reassuring the people that he's going to continue to be surrounded by a competent staff, and people that he can lean on.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight..

Gen Z (for the sake of this argument) is gonna abandon democracy in their home country.. because of a bad debate.. so they're gonna let a literal Fascist take over.. because... Gaza?

Am I understanding you here?
Gen Z does not approve of this genocide, and they are not going to be swayed by "But Trump!" when Biden is supporting it right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They just need to keep drilling into voters' heads that they're voting for an administration, and not an individual. They need to keep reassuring the people that he's going to continue to be surrounded by a competent staff, and people that he can lean on.

I don't think you can sell that to the majority of Americans. Someone like myself understands that you are voting for an administration. A lot of Americans think the President has a lot more power than he truly does. They think the President operates like a King, which is foolish but most Americans are fukking idiots.

I think they have to show that Biden can do the job and he's looked fine at recent rallies so just continue to put him out there and hammer down on every little Rust Belt town you can find... The Biden campaign shouldn't even leave the Rust Belt if we're being honest...