WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Gen Z does not approve of this genocide, and they are not going to be swayed by "But Trump!" when Biden is supporting it right now.
I get that.. but you didn't answer my question. While Gen Z is disgusted at the handling of the Gaza situation, do you think they'll let their country get taken over by fascism?

Do you think that the Gaza situation is more important to them than what's happening on their own soil?
I don't think you can sell that to the majority of Americans. Someone like myself understands that you are voting for an administration. A lot of Americans think the President has a lot more power than he truly does. They think the President operates like a King, which is foolish but most Americans are fukking idiots.

I think they have to show that Biden can do the job and he's looked fine at recent rallies so just continue to put him out there and hammer down on every little Rust Belt town you can find... The Biden campaign shouldn't even leave the Rust Belt if we're being honest...
You may be right.. shyt, you probably are.

I just think they might have to ride out with Joe and try to relate to the common voter as much as possible.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You have no evidence of that, and in fact all evidence points to the contrary.

Gen Z are some of the most outspoken protesters of the genocide, and they don't have the same outlook as previous generations to just vote for Biden because "Trump is worse." All they see is one war criminal supporting a genocide vs the other.
Where are the protests now?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't think you can sell that to the majority of Americans. Someone like myself understands that you are voting for an administration. A lot of Americans think the President has a lot more power than he truly does. They think the President operates like a King, which is foolish but most Americans are fukking idiots.

I think they have to show that Biden can do the job and he's looked fine at recent rallies so just continue to put him out there and hammer down on every little Rust Belt town you can find... The Biden campaign shouldn't even leave the Rust Belt if we're being honest...
one thing they have to hammer down is republicans in your country want to weaken things like child labor laws in 16 states. Def in those Rust Belt areas

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that.. but you didn't answer my question. While Gen Z is disgusted at the handling of the Gaza situation, do you think they'll let their country get taken over by fascism?

Do you think that the Gaza situation is more important to them than what's happening on their own soil?
They look at the country and see it being over taken by fascism  now.

it's not that they think Gaza is more important than fascism; it's that Dems are at worst complicit in it and at best too feckless to do anything about it.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So let me get this straight..

Gen Z (for the sake of this argument) is gonna abandon democracy in their home country.. because of a bad debate.. so they're gonna let a literal Fascist take over.. because... Gaza?

Am I understanding you here?
tumblr_nlg4pe4oBn1qz9wlpo1_500.gif

You have to understand that Gen Z came of age under Trump, so the claims that he’s going to end all existence as we know it ring somewhat hollow when the worst thing they’ve seen their government do in their entire lifetimes has happened under the current guy you’re saying they must vote for. Older generations have more ideological and identity capital built on the notion of American supremacy and exceptionalism, which is why Trump is such an affront to their sensibilities. They care more about Trump farting in the Oval Office than Biden blowing up children. The youth demographic is always going to be much more morality oriented than the older demographics, but if you look at the economic and social turmoil that Gen Z grew up within, they’re pairing that morality with a lack of naïveté about American exceptionalism that drives much of the Liberal anti-Trump discourse. They look at the gerontocracy and don’t see much of a democracy in America worth saving.

It’s not because of a bad debate, they hated Biden coming into the debate for the things he has done, and his terrible performance just solidified it.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

You have to understand that Gen Z came of age under Trump, so the claims that he’s going to end all existence as we know it ring somewhat hollow when the worst thing they’ve seen their government do in their entire lifetimes has happened under the current guy you’re saying they must vote for. Older generations have more ideological and identity capital built on the notion of American supremacy and exceptionalism, which is why Trump is such an affront to their sensibilities. They care more about Trump farting in the Oval Office than Biden blowing up children. The youth demographic is always going to be much more morality oriented than the older demographics, but if you look at the economic and social turmoil that Gen Z grew up within, they’re pairing that morality with a lack of naïveté about American exceptionalism that drives much of the Liberal anti-Trump discourse. They look at the gerontocracy and don’t see much of a democracy in America worth saving.

It’s not because of a bad debate, they hated Biden coming into the debate for the things he has done, and his terrible performance just solidified it.
You’re a boomer Trump voter. Why do you think you know what Gen-Z thinks?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats have handled this very poorly over the past week. CNN and the like were desperate for views so of course they were going to run with the juiciest possible narrative they could and they put all the crying ass Dems in front of the camera to say it's over...

But less than 24 hours later Biden was trending all over social media for having a great rally in North Carolina where he looked fine.

All the Democrats had to do is rally behind Biden and weather the storm. Obama and Clinton were front and center leading the charge on social media.

Instead, it's been a week of "leaks" and BTS conversations about other candidates and Kamala etc..

Newsflash: Nobody is beating Trump from that pool of candidates. The entire reason why the party rallied behind Biden in 2020 was because he COULD beat Trump because he appeals to suburban whites in blue collar towns. Kamala would get washed by Trump...

So now it looks like Biden's own party doesn't believe in him, so why should center-left Dems and independents come out in support of Biden? I mean, they should anyway because Trump is on the other side but what's going to happen realistically is voter apathy.

There's 4 months until election. They need to rally behind Biden or it's going to be a cakewalk for Trump.

Correction: the reason the party rallied behind an already declining Biden was to defeat Bernie Sanders. Bernie had taken Iowa, NH and Nevada and they freaked.

The rest is history. Same shyt happened in 2016. DNC’s fear of a progressive president costs us the 2016 election and it now threatens to cost us the 2024 election.

The smug, spineless, lukewarm Liberal faction of the Dem party has caused a lot of harm to this country.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Idk why ppl keep trying to debate this

I'd the numbers are telling you this, why argue against it?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I struggle to put gen z on a higher moral ground when they have tunnel vision with who they care about getting hurt. It’s all about the Middle East with these people.

Trump will make things way worse for people in this country.

So if the Middle East is the end all be all of their concerns and they’re willing to let people in this country suffer because of it I don’t see how that’s some tremendous morality.

Here’s a news flash:

Every president we’ve ever had and that we will ever have in our lifetime is gonna take the same stance on the Middle East because of our relationship with them so good luck waiting for a president to take the opposite stance