Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Trump trying to get ahead of the advertisements on Project 2025

This is clearly so that Twitter community notes and half assed journalists can start "fact checking" claims that Trump will usher in Project 2025 via staffing. Same thing they're currently doing on abortion where they're running with Trump's claim he doesn't support a national ban (while ignoring him stating there should be punishments for having an abortion, taking credit for ending Roe v Wade and affirming support for anti-abortion extremists).

This election is gonna be a trial run for mass disinformation campaigns, compromised media purchased by rich right wingers, and AI generated confusion. The end goal being to confuse people enough to either not vote or vote against their interests. Trump has to lose, there is no other option.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Media really milking it though. They love the drama. I don’t like them playing with potential facism for ratings but this is nothing new. We got another nikka that’s just as old, just as demented but also happens to be a habitual line stepper, liar and convict but the juicy story is the juicy story.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is clearly so that Twitter community notes and half assed journalists can start "fact checking" claims that Trump will usher in Project 2025 via staffing. Same thing they're currently doing on abortion where they're running with Trump's claim he doesn't support a national ban (while ignoring him stating there should be punishments for having an abortion, taking credit for ending Roe v Wade and affirming support for anti-abortion extremists).

This election is gonna be a trial run for mass disinformation campaigns, compromised media purchased by rich right wingers, and AI generated confusion. The end goal being to confuse people enough to either not vote or vote against their interests. Trump has to lose, there is no other option.
The disinformation and propaganda has been crazy. If you got to any political post on “hip hop” pages (world star, no jumper, etc) the top posts are all Trump endorsements and have at minimum 3-4 thousand likes. When this is all over we gotta do a deep dive into this shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The disinformation and propaganda has been crazy. If you got to any political post on “hip hop” pages (world star, no jumper, etc) the top posts are all Trump endorsements and have at minimum 3-4 thousand likes. When this is all over we gotta do a deep dive into this shyt.

Trump people clearly bought some hip hop aggregate sites and social media pages a year or two ago. Just like they bought Newsweek and some other places that were once reputable. Just like they have apologists at NYT and WaPo. It's a takeover of US media, between American right wingers and British right wingers.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Trump people clearly bought some hip hop aggregate sites and social media pages a year or two ago. Just like they bought Newsweek and some other places that were once reputable. Just like they have apologists at NYT and WaPo. It's a takeover of US media, between American right wingers and British right wingers.
TARIQ

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I struggle to put gen z on a higher moral ground when they have tunnel vision with who they care about getting hurt. It’s all about the Middle East with these people.
I don’t know if I would say it’s all about the middle east with these people so much as it’s they view every human with equal value, whereas older generations lose that Humanist impulse because they’re more concerned about their material status and respectability as their time on this mortal coil winds down. It’s a pretty common phenomenon across time. A lot of these older Boomers were in the streets calling for LBJ to step down in ‘64 over Vietnam, now they’re just trying to keep their timeshare in Boca Raton. It is what it is.
Trump will make things way worse for people in this country.
They understand this, which is why there’s not a big surge in Gen Z Trump votes. It’s that they’re not voting for the guy who is doing the incredibly bad thing right now.

So if the Middle East is the end all be all of their concerns and they’re willing to let people in this country suffer because of it I don’t see how that’s some tremendous morality.

Here’s a news flash:

Every president we’ve ever had and that we will ever have in our lifetime is gonna take the same stance on the Middle East because of our relationship with them so good luck waiting for a president to take the opposite stance
It’s a morally motivated act because they’re seeing the worst thing their government has done in their lifetimes and responding out of a sense of moral revulsion. They have a moral red line, whereas older folks generally lose theirs. Not every president has aided and abetted an active genocide, so Biden is a tough sell on that front.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

That whole ADOS/FBA movement is a psyop, I believe it's 100% an anti-immigrant influence campaign aimed at depressing black interest/turnout and stirring resentment/hate. Dunno about you guys but I'm noticing more and more of that nonsense on my twitter feed, which suggests it's been added to the algorithm. I never click that shyt, my only interaction is seeing some tweets linked on The Coli. Yet I constantly see weird, racist tweets about African people with <200 retweets. There are people out here attacking Biggie and calling him a culture vulture lmao. Just weirdo shyt....