WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Biden out here saying he not too old for a job he already has wtf. Just say what you’ve done dummy.
biden is too old for the job he already has. hatred of trump doesnt change that. biden is asking the nation for 4 more years

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!! This cracka probably goes to twitter and shyts on us with his Nazi buddies.
yeah, you're right. i go from talking up how i want biden to win in here, to my alternate ego as a MAGA strategist on twitter :mjlol:

what city and state do you live in again? you're easily the biggest tryhard and fake ass militant on the site

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

You’re too gleeful about the downfall of Biden. I think that’s where the ire is coming from
i'm not gleeful about anything. i would hope you can separsate objective observation from "glee"

i already said that i want biden to step down, kamala to serve his term out, and the DNC to name a new ticket

do you really think im saying that out of bad faith :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
so you don't feel any sense of irony, when you do this for a cac who said you aren't black if you don't vote for him :huhldup:
This ain’t about me dikk head… this is about the contrast between a president who won’t fukk over the American people vs a former president who will and has do so already when he was in office

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i'm not gleeful about anything. i would hope you can separsate objective observation from "glee"

i already said that i want biden to step down, kamala to serve his term out, and the DNC to name a new ticket

do you really think im saying that out of bad faith :dead:
Bruh you are definitely enjoying a potential societal collapse far too much. Based on nothing but a debate performance and polls that are all over the place. It is a long time until November and no one is going to care if Biden is half dead when democracy is at stake again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you are definitely enjoying a potential societal collapse far too much. Based on nothing but a debate performance
that wasn't "one debate performance". it was a massive indication to the entire country that biden is not fit to do this for another term

your dikkeating is pathetic, disgusting, and embarrassing. try to have some respect for yourself

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall can get mad at @the cac mamba all you want, doesn’t change the fact that Biden proved to the world that he is an old senile man who doesn’t belong anywhere near near the Oval Office.

The people you should be mad at are Biden and his lying POS advisors who thought they could pull a Weekend at Bernie’s on his own voters.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you are definitely enjoying a potential societal collapse far too much. Based on nothing but a debate performance and polls that are all over the place. It is a long time until November and no one is going to care if Biden is half dead when democracy is at stake again
Democracy is not a tangible that will drive people to vote when, under Biden, we're funding a genocide, inflation is still hurting people's pockets, and the job market is the worst it's been since the Great Recession. Compound that with Biden figuratively shytting himself at the debate (and probably literally too, as old as he is), and people start wondering if this guy is even running the country, and potential Dem voters get disillusioned with the party and stay home in November.

Biden is not only hurting the Democratic Party by not stepping down, he's hurting the country. But he doesn't care. This old fart waited his whole life to be president and ran for reelection at 82 with the lowest approval rating in decades. This is all about Biden's ego, because in Washington, you're considered a 'failure' of a president if you serve only one term.