WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

that fakkit @ORDER_66 probably can't out of of his mothers bed but any of you other nerds feels free

green shirt, green gmt, green adidas

want more than a fight you'll get something else

happy 4th fukkers

damn did I fukk your bytch?!?!?:dahell::mjlol: wtf did I do to you??? I'm always on someone's mind...:dead:

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Why is he the nominee if he can’t do those basic functions?

Realistic question. Let’s say Biden pulls the miracle and wins the election, does he have the mental faculties to stop a coup attempt by Trump? He can’t even successfully articulate a defense for social security or abortion
It doesn't matter. They didn't stop it the first time and Trump is free

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t believe that bullshyt cac posted..
imagine the audacity to say this when half the democrat party, and CNN, is openly talking about biden dropping out :laff:this bozo is still talking "cheap fakes"

i know you guys think i'm a piece of shyt, but that's not really relevant right now. i'm just some anonymous cac dikkhead on an internet forum. please try to join us in reality; biden is a national embarrassment

it's not me saying this. it's successful, popular, elected Democrats :mindblown:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You will know its a good week for Dems when @the cac mamba posts right-leaning Trans bashing Twitter Babble.
it will be a good week for the Dems when the embarrassing transgenda is buried by the news that;

-biden resigns
-kamala is sworn in for the rest of his term
-the DNC names a whole new ticket for november

who loses in this scenario? one fukkin man; donald trump.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden cared about the country he'd drop out

Damage is done

And if Dems care they need to put pressure on him

This is the same faction that tried to force Hillary on us in 2008 and when we said no thank you, :scust:

They doubled down in 2016. They are a bunch of unimaginative smug ass clowns whose minds are about as nimble as a slab of stone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
imagine the audacity to say this when half the democrat party, and CNN, is openly talking about biden dropping out :laff:this bozo is still talking "cheap fakes"

i know you guys think i'm a piece of shyt, but that's not really relevant right now. i'm just some anonymous cac dikkhead on an internet forum. please try to join us in reality; biden is a national embarrassment

it's not me saying this. it's successful, popular, elected Democrats :mindblown:
Shut up cracka :umad:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They have two more debates.

If all he is doing is saying Trump bad and I’m not too old he’s not really campaigning.

He needs to be reminding people of the wins he’s had and the ways their life is better and will continue to be better.

Inflation is cooling so a lot of the concerns folks have might not be a blocker in November.

Facts. Biden out here saying he not too old for a job he already has wtf. Just say what you’ve done dummy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sam brown is finished in nevada :mjlol:

just saw an ad with a woman talking about how he wanted to force her to give birth. rosen is gonna wipe the floor with this putty-people looking motherfukker