WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro he can’t even properly attack Kamala lol. Nobody can say why they truly don’t like her other than people heard they don’t like her say they’re repeating the phrase.
None of that matters.

It doesn't matter if they can't say why they don't like her. It only matters if they don't like her enough to vote for her.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GRpt9pCXIAA8EjJ

:huhldup:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've said I'm not voting for Biden
I did point that out.

Bozos like the entire Democratic apparatus? Your beloved James Clyburn just came out supporting the idea of a mini-primary, you consider him a bozo now? You're acting like this is a fringe idea, literally everyone but the Biden family is considering this. Biden can be swapped out for Kamala, pretending like it's an impossibility is a lie that the Biden camp is pushing to artificially limit the range of options for beating Trump. They're desperately trying to maintain their grip on power for personal reasons and are threatened by Kamala. You're just carrying their water.
Was mostly referring to people online and the msm. There's no basis for what Clyburn is proposing and it's the first I've heard of it. It is fringe.

If Biden chooses to drop out or has a medical even then so be it. There was a primary, Biden won it, and is currently the president.

Kamala... right... she doesn't poll well and isn't popular... would be amusing to pull up the posts you've painted her with in the past when you wanted to Trump to win last go around.

You're thinking of Trump and the GOP but I appreciate the projection.

The election is about more than Biden and all the matters is defeating Trump and dismantling the increasingly fascist actions and framework the Republicans have moved forward.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That would be disastrous
Why is he the nominee if he can’t do those basic functions?

Realistic question. Let’s say Biden pulls the miracle and wins the election, does he have the mental faculties to stop a coup attempt by Trump? He can’t even successfully articulate a defense for social security or abortion