WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is he the nominee if he can’t do those basic functions?

Realistic question. Let’s say Biden pulls the miracle and wins the election, does he have the mental faculties to stop a coup attempt by Trump? He can’t even successfully articulate a defense for social security or abortion

Presidents have a whole team around them which is why I’m not worried as much about when he wins as much as IF he wins right now

The problem is Biden not only needs to be able to regularly function in public which he hasn’t shown but he has to be tremendous these next 4 months to win the race and he cant even do the basics which is articulate his policies and Trumps danger right now

He needs to be great in public when we don’t know if he can be competent that’s a fukkin problem

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nah Black folks don't really like Kamala I don't know about women?

I think the only person that is guaranteed to whip Trumps ass is Michelle Obama but she is not realistic.

I think Wes Moore or the governor of Michigan are the best people for the job.
100 percent agree that governor Whitmer out of Michigan gives Democrats the best chance.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Presidents have a whole team around them which is why I’m not worried as much about when he wins as much as IF he wins right now

The problem is Biden not only needs to be able to regularly function in public which he hasn’t shown but he has to be tremendous these next 4 months to win the race and he cant even do the basics which is articulate his policies and Trumps danger right now

He needs to be great in public when we don’t know if he can be competent that’s a fukkin problem
the problem is pretty simple. there's a lot of swing voters who are tired of inflation, etc, and they know that biden isn't up for another term. but they think trump is a piece of shyt, and they didn't really wanna vote for him

biden's performance pretty much greenlit them to say "you know what, fukk this administration. enough is enough. i can ignore trump in the news if he does something about these fukkin gas prices"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GRqUgiDWQAAH_sO

:snoop:

Laffin' Kamala :mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Was mostly referring to people online and the msm. There's no basis for what Clyburn is proposing and it's the first I've heard of it. It is fringe.
:dead: So everyone but the Biden family is now the fringe? The NYT, CNN, MSNBC, House Democratic Leadership, they all represent the fringe now?Just you and the Biden family represent the non-fringe consensus? Do you seriously not see how ridiculous you look posting like this?

The election is about more than Biden and all the matters is defeating Trump and dismantling the increasingly fascist actions and framework the Republicans have moved forward.
All that matters is defeating Trump, so why are you trying to put up a fatally flawed candidate in Biden when you have a ready-to-go candidate right next to him? Keeping Biden at the top of the ticket means you're not serious about beating Trump and you don't believe he's the existential threat y'all keep saying he is.

Kamala... right... she doesn't poll well and isn't popular... would be amusing to pull up the posts you've painted her with in the past when you wanted to Trump to win last go around.
Let's pull them up, shall we?

2018:
This is a good and fair point, and I generally agree with it. I like Kamala as much as I like Bernie, but I think he's the better choice.
Liz and maybe Bernie are the only candidates I can see myself getting excited about. The "Hello, my fellow progressives" contingent of Kamala, Cory and Gillibrand are begrudging support status right now. Everyone else is a no-go.
I'm confident Warren would have beaten Trump in 2016, and I'm confident either she or Kamala can beat him in 2020.
2019:
I'm not sure what to make of Kamala yet, but if she loses, it won't be because she is the same race as the previous President who is the most popular politician alive. All three are better bets than Joe Biden.
2020:
I think the hate Kamala gets from some parts of the left is overstated (she's one of the original co-sponsors of Bernie's M4A bill), and I'm more concerned with what she will do in the future than what she's done in the past. My discomfort with her is that she's not a dyed in the wool progressive and isn't verified in progressive activist/academic circles. She's a passable choice because she's shown susceptibility to bold, progressive ideas, but I don't see much in her history that shows she would be willing to go to the mat.

When the cameras are off and no one is looking, will she knuckle down and fight for the right thing, or will she capitulate to Biden's overwhelming centrist tendencies? Maybe, but we genuinely can't be sure.
I'm not even saying I'm anti-Kamala 2024 if she's chosen as Biden's VP, I'm just saying it shouldn't be a coronation. If she does a great job in her role as his VP, builds her brand and wants to run in 2024, then great, she would be the presumptive front-runner. But if a Biden-Harris administration fukks up, I say run the primary. As a general rule, I believe primaries are good and healthy.
2024?! :mjtf:

Joe needs to worry about making it to next month, much less the next election. The man is on his last legs, that window is closed. She better knock his ass out if he tries pulling some shyt like that. :martin:

It will be totally fair for Joe's VP to be building their own brand during his term.
(below is in response to a post saying "I would take Kamala over Trump in a fair one.")
Yeah this would be a closer fight I think. I'll take Kamala on this one.
I honestly don't think it's gonna matter, Trump bombed so hard that it's gonna overshadow whatever happens in the VP debate. I just prefer watching Kamala be aggressive and organic than trying to awkwardly fit into that Momala shyt. We gotta stop making politicians do this fake shyt, especially women politicians.