WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem is pretty simple. there's a lot of swing voters who are tired of inflation, etc, and they know that biden isn't up for another term. but they think trump is a piece of shyt, and they didn't really wanna vote for him

biden's performance pretty much greenlit them to say "you know what, fukk this administration. enough is enough. i can ignore trump in the news if he does something about these fukkin gas prices"

Even if they don’t vote for Trump they now will say F it I’m not voting for anybody which hurts Biden

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why is he the nominee if he can’t do those basic functions?

Realistic question. Let’s say Biden pulls the miracle and wins the election, does he have the mental faculties to stop a coup attempt by Trump? He can’t even successfully articulate a defense for social security or abortion

0 arguments from me all your points are valid.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Allan Lichtman has it right. Biden should be the nominee.

Dunno...personally I think a contested convention is the way to go.

Sure, it would be chaotic and there would be fundraising issues, but I just think it would energize the Dem base (which is currently demoralized) and make the convo about something other than Biden's age or inflation. I think a younger more aggressive Dem just has a better chance of beating Trump.

If Biden was tied or only slightly down in the polls I could understand playing it safe and staying the course. But he's so far behind that I think almost anything is better than just doing nothing and hoping for the best.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Sure, it would be chaotic and there would be fundraising issues, but I just think it would energize the Dem base (which is currently demoralized) and make the convo about something other than Biden's age or inflation. I think a younger more aggressive Dem just has a better chance of beating Trump.

If Biden was tied or only slightly down in the polls I could understand playing it safe and staying the course. But he's so far behind that I think almost anything is better than just doing nothing and hoping for the best.
I would be in favor of a contested convention if the fundraising wasn’t an issue. I think it has to be Kamala now.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Trump is up on average less than 3 points nationally.

On July 4, 2020: Biden +8.7 | July 4, 2016: Clinton +4.6

Trump is still up in WI, MI, and PA within the margin for error.

We could be seeing Biden’s floor

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i agree. it's literally the entire point of having delegates and a convention. if it wasn't made for this exact scenario, then what the fukk is it for? :mindblown:

and kamala will be part of it, so if she loses, she loses