WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:laff: i need some of the young dems to start mocking this. the fact that we're letting republicans imply that trump is fitter than biden has to stop, now. trump is so fat he had to lie about his weight when he was arrested

200w.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I've said this for 2+ years and stand by it. Republicans are going to lose next year because their entire party is focused on the most fringe-level weird shyt imaginable, and the average American is freaked out or doesn't care. The vast majority of Americans have never met or seen a trans person in real life. The vast majority of Americans don't care about race or gender swapping in movies. The vast majority of Americans don't regularly complain about women's role in society. The vast majority of Americans are not praying for abortion bans.

This shyt is gonna get real ugly in summer 2024 when Trump is shuffling from state to state saying utterly insane shyt while Biden has Obama campaigning for him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've said this for 2+ years and stand by it. Republicans are going to lose next year because their entire party is focused on the most fringe-level weird shyt imaginable, and the average American is freaked out or doesn't care. The vast majority of Americans have never met or seen a trans person in real life. The vast majority of Americans don't care about race or gender swapping in movies. The vast majority of Americans don't regularly complain about women's role in society. The vast majority of Americans are not praying for abortion bans.

as long as americans aren't dumb enough to believe that electing donald trump is gonna solve inflation :yeshrug: i wish i could say i'd bet my life savings on that

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
as long as americans aren't dumb enough to believe that electing donald trump is gonna solve inflation :yeshrug: i wish i could say i'd bet my life savings on that

Inflation is effectively solved and will be to normative levels (2%) very soon. But people will still be mad about prices because folks aren't being honest about what's going on. Wages are increasing for low wage/working class jobs, and employers are passing costs on to customers. Basically the thing certain democrats/liberals said would not happen lol. And now everyone, including democrats/liberals, is upset they're paying a few extra dollars.

Polling suggests people's views on the economy are improving recently and I'd expect that to continue. US' heavy oil production also makes it unlikely that we'll get some Saudi/MBS pricing fukkery over the summer. Basically even when you look beyond republicans being freaks, the situation on the ground is starting to go against them. I have zero concerns right now.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

This shyt is gonna get real ugly in summer 2024 when Trump is shuffling from state to state saying utterly insane shyt while Biden has Obama campaigning for him.

Trump gonna be in New Hampshire talkin bout "Biden's wife Jill is really a man"

:russ:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

The majority of Americans don’t live in swing states. If we went by your metric then almost nothing Republicans talk about would ever matter. The better argument is that all the insane shyt Republicans are talking about is likely to lean into Democrats’ natural demographics advantage and continue to cause people to turn out. Republican culture war shyt only works when liberals and the left have a depressed enough vote for it to matter (i.e. the economy). Having zero concern is how people lose elections. But I would also expect a Biden win.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The majority of Americans don’t live in swing states. If we went by your metric then almost nothing Republicans talk about would ever matter. The better argument is that all the insane shyt Republicans are talking about is likely to lean into Democrats’ natural demographics advantage and continue to cause people to turn out. Republican culture war shyt only works when liberals and the left have a depressed enough vote for it to matter (i.e. the economy). Having zero concern is how people lose elections. But I would also expect a Biden win.
Even state polling in red states doesn't show the trans panic issue gaining steam though. I also think the complete failure of DeSantis' campaign is a perfect example of how "online" nonsense doesn't track in real life. Reminds me of when democrats started dipping their toes in leftist rhetoric during the 2020 primary only to realize normal democrats have zero interest in that shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming in a scenario where Trump and Biden were at equal levels, Michigan is making it very hard for Trump to win.

Per CNN:

michigan is dark blue now, and staying that way. i dont give a fukk if "muslims are disgruntled" , thats a bullshyt narrative

i could see GA going back to trump in '24, but he has to win AZ and WI too. abortion should keep them blue enough