Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’m not a low information voter though

You keep sayin this..

Please enlighten me then :pachaha:

One black man to another my dude

Give me the information that you think I’m lacking

Real talk
You the one who ain’t low info. Tell me why you aren’t.

And then share how those voters in the article aren’t?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You are an apathetic ass nikka too just like these other black people
And well off enough where another trump presidency wouldn’t immediately hurt him like it would a lot of others. That’s part of the reason why he doesn’t care. He wants the dysfunction because he thinks it will usher in an eventual uprising and utopia rather than a fascist nightmare that will strip away more basic rights for the next few generations.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
And well off enough where another trump presidency wouldn’t immediately hurt him like it would a lot of others. That’s part of the reason why he doesn’t care. He wants the dysfunction because he thinks it will usher in an eventual uprising and utopia rather than a fascist nightmare that will strip away more basic rights for the next few generations.
Exactly

There are people like him who want this mythical utopia that doesn’t exist

They don’t live in reality

I got a friend like that

There is no perfect society on the planet earth sorry to break that to you people :russ:

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You guys talking about the Mara Gay piece for the Times, in Atlanta? Read that too. I get it. But, frustrating to see that kind of limited and emotional thinking from anyone, and it is A LOT of people from every voting block. This narrative about checks, is just so flawed.

Not that COVID needs to be blamed on the Trump admin, though the response was really lacking, even to be evenhanded about it, so the checks were in response to a disastrous economic force, that closed businesses, and closed the economy in a lot of ways, for months. They were to help people in a bad spot. But, they were done with such speed, for good reason, that a lot of oversight wasn't there, which, I think is fine. Better to have them get to people who need it.

Had there not been COVID there would have been no checks. So, the idea that the former presidents great for business and money is very flawed. It's just simplistic thinking. Like that Tik TOK article. People have lessened critical thinking tools over the last 10 years.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You guys talking about the Mara Gay piece for the Times, in Atlanta? Read that too. I get it. But, frustrating to see that kind of limited and emotional thinking from anyone, and it is A LOT of people from every voting block. This narrative about checks, is just so flawed.

Not that COVID needs ti be blamed on the Trump admin, though the response was really lacking, even to be evenhanded about it, so the checks were in response to a disastrous economic force, that closed businesses, and closed the economy in a lot of ways, for months. They were to help people in a bad spot. But, they were done with such speed, for good reason, that a lot of oversight wasn't there, which, I think is fine. Better to have them get to people who need it.

Had there not been COVID there would have been no checks. So, the idea that the former presidents great for business and money is very flawed.
But these black people somehow equated receiving those checks to some generosity from Trump totally disreagrding that no nikka we in an unprecedented pandemic that’s why you received a stimulus check :mindblown:

These black people are so fukkin stupid it’s incredible

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:beli:

These nikkas in the article are in a barber shop talking about when Trump was in office they got checks

:mjlol:

Are you serious my nikka?
This is how i know you not serious and didn't read the article:

When the gentlemen at Major’s Barber & Beauty Shop in downtown Fort Valley learned a journalist from The New York Times was in town, one of them stepped out onto the mostly empty street and beckoned me in. Inside, one of the customers, a regular, welcomed me to what he described as “our country club.”

“If it’s Trump, I’ll vote twice,” Major McKenzie, 72, joked. But across the room one barber, Shaun William, 38, carefully affixed a Louis Vuitton-themed cape around a client’s neck and shook his head. Mr. William was worried. Many of his clients, he said, couldn’t stand Mr. Trump. But in recent years under Mr. Biden, they had only seen their lives become harder with rising inflation.

“Bad as things were, people say they felt money was circulating with Trump in office, those stimulus checks,” he said. “Now there is no money circulating. Prices are up. The cost of food is up.”

And again, you are also a low info voter.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Not that COVID needs to be blamed on the Trump admin, though the response was really lacking, even to be evenhanded about it, so the checks were in response to a disastrous economic force, that closed businesses, and closed the economy in a lot of ways, for months. They were to help people in a bad spot. But, they were done with such speed, for good reason, that a lot of oversight wasn't there, which, I think is fine. Better to have them get to people who need it.

Had there not been COVID there would have been no checks. So, the idea that the former presidents great for business and money is very flawed. It's just simplistic thinking. Like that Tik TOK article. People have lessened critical thinking tools over the last 10 years.
I love how this is what you both focused on and not that black voters in Georgia are upset that Biden and the Dems haven;t followed through on their promises.

So many of you are conservatives and don't think it because of how far out the GOP is.

And I think the real point in the stimulus checks portion is that we had something resembling a social democracy for the first time in a long time. Biden and the Democrats even extended it with stuff like the Child Tax Credit, and then they pulled that shyt back and said its back to how things were.

Focusing on the checks is really missing the point, but its intentional because we are a right-wing nation.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I love how this is what you both focused on and not that black voters in Georgia are upset that Biden and the Dems haven;t followed through on their promises.

So many of you are conservatives and don't think it because of how far out the GOP is.

And I think the real point in the stimulus checks portion is that we had something resembling a social democracy for the first time in a long time. Biden and the Democrats even extended it with stuff like the Child Tax Credit, and then they pulled that shyt back and said its back to how things were.

Focusing on the checks is really missing the point, but its intentional because we are a right-wing nation.
nikka Biden is not a King we have a Congress

BBB would have really done some great things for people but Joe Manchin fukked it up

shyt has to get passed in Congress and you know that

Smh

You disingenuous as hell :scust:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nikka Biden is not a King we have a Congress

BBB would have really done some great things for people but Joe Manchin fukked it up

shyt has to get passed in Congress and you know that

Smh

You disingenuous as hell :scust:
Which is why the article said "Biden AND the Democrats."

But if you read it, you would understand that. (you didn't read it, don't lie :scust: )

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Which is why the article said "Biden AND the Democrats."

But if you read it, you would understand that. (you didn't read it, don't lie :scust: )
:mjlol:
Yeah Manchin is a "Democrat" and fukked it up we get it but if we had more seats we wouldn't need Manchin's votes

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

very true

The people quoted in the story though, wouldn't even endorse those policies, is my guess. They sound a lot more conservative than I have ever been. I often don't take hard lines on a lot of policy because it gets so so complicated and not that I don't or can't understand, but the foundational structure we are doing all this on, is essentially conservative. I agree with that. It's very individualistic and pull yourself up, you've got nothing coming.