WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The people quoted in the story though, wouldn't even endorse those policies, is my guess.
One woman complained about SNAP benefits---which Biden cut.

Another person complained about lack of public transit. We don't know what they would endorse, but I do think some town infrastructure and support would be greeted well. shyt, just putting money in their pockets would make them happy. We don't have a proper welfare state here and that's what the article really pointed out.

They sound a lot more conservative than I have ever been.
They are asking for government support, so I don't think that is true at all.

We need a real Senate Majority not now razor thin shyt with a piece a shyt scammer like Manchin holding all the power
Congrats, you are a low-information voter. :salute:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
One woman complained about SNAP benefits---which Biden cut.

Another person complained about lack of public transit. We don't know what they would endorse, but I do think some town infrastructure and support would be greeted well. shyt, just putting money in their pockets would make them happy. We don't have a proper welfare state here and that's what the article really pointed out.

They are asking for government support, so I don't think that is true at all.

Congrats, you are a low-information voter. :salute:
:mjlol::what:

Break it down for me then :sas1:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You guys talking about the Mara Gay piece for the Times, in Atlanta? Read that too. I get it. But, frustrating to see that kind of limited and emotional thinking from anyone, and it is A LOT of people from every voting block. This narrative about checks, is just so flawed.

Not that COVID needs to be blamed on the Trump admin, though the response was really lacking, even to be evenhanded about it, so the checks were in response to a disastrous economic force, that closed businesses, and closed the economy in a lot of ways, for months. They were to help people in a bad spot. But, they were done with such speed, for good reason, that a lot of oversight wasn't there, which, I think is fine. Better to have them get to people who need it.

Had there not been COVID there would have been no checks. So, the idea that the former presidents great for business and money is very flawed. It's just simplistic thinking. Like that Tik TOK article. People have lessened critical thinking tools over the last 10 years.

"Trump gave the hood checks! The Pandemic was a lie, and I balled out in 2020!"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
"Trump gave the hood checks! The Pandemic was a lie, and I balled out in 2020!"
I’m not even going to pretend that person doesn’t exist but they pale in comparison to the person who is battling inflation and other issues and is going to blame the ruling party when it began - I.e. Democrats. Most people weren’t doing some amazing analysis when they voted Obama over McCain because they trusted him more on the economy and you guys can’t expect them to do that now. @Joe Sixpack and you guys can be upset all you want but at the end of day that’s how politics is.

You think anyone who isn’t some hardcore Democratic partisan gives a fukk about Sinema and Manchin? People stop mentioning them when they stopped being all up in the videos. They’re going to blame Biden because he’s the head of the party who couldn’t get his party in line. Democrats know this, which is why they love the Republican disarray- they are going to make every race a referendum on the national Republican Party irrespective of what someone individually believes.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a 7/11 by my place in downtown San Diego, the worker there is a cholo, doesn't live in the neighborhood, for sure lives in the hood--- who is likely trying to keep his life together on probation, I can tell how he moves, he's done time,--- for sure smokes weed and maybe meth, because I have seen him looking all crazy when I go inside, pale and moving too fast-, but he's usually on it enough. Yesterday, happened to catch his phone case, with a huge TRUMP 2024 on it.

this is kind of what this article is talking about. People in and from the hood working minimum wage, who feel like the quality of life has declined in the last few years, and though a lot of that is probably directed at CA state polices from Newsom, they likely blame the Biden admin and link the two together. SD was named one or THE most expensive place in the US, and of course those click bait surveys/stats are not accurate or based on some narrow reading of the data, it's still expensive, esp. if you are making minimum wage, maybe raising a family