Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump is truly insane

How can anyone not see this??

It's almost like he does everything in his power to NOT win

:mjlol:
A friend of mine was trying to produce some trump comedy content and I helped him a bit but he never ended up making the shyt. But my idea was Trump is basically pleading with the world to help him because he's insane and nobody will listen and instead keep cheering him on. 😂

He'd be like, " didn't you just hear what I said? I said I fell in love with a murderous dictator! He's my lover!"

"We love trump, we love Trump"

"I just told you to inject disinfectant into your veins! Aren't you going to have me removed!"

"Go trump, Go trump!"

:dead:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is set to kick off his new organization’s listening tour next month, with a speaking engagement at the New England Council and the New Hampshire Institute of Politics event on Jan. 12.

The two groups announced on Thursday that Manchin would participate in the “Politics & Eggs” series – typically reserved for candidates running for public office.

The announcement also referenced Americans Together, the nonprofit that Manchin was reportedly preparing to launch several months ago. The group, according to the announcement, will launch its listening tour in New Hampshire in January.

“Americans Together, a new organization that is creating a platform for the middle to connect and empower moderate voices around the country, is kicking off this effort by launching a listening tour in January starting in New Hampshire,” the description continued. “Their goal is to build a bridge between popular will and political outcomes.”

Manchin earlier this month said that he planned on launching a two-month winter tour to determine whether there is a national “movement” for a third-party ticket.
-------------------------------------

Why would Manchin do all of this and then not run? Rake in some speaking fees for 2 months?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even state polling in red states doesn't show the trans panic issue gaining steam though. I also think the complete failure of DeSantis' campaign is a perfect example of how "online" nonsense doesn't track in real life. Reminds me of when democrats started dipping their toes in leftist rhetoric during the 2020 primary only to realize normal democrats have zero interest in that shyt.

Yeah social media isn’t real life yet political parties put way too much stock into it still. Only about 5 percent of the population uses it so it can skew your perception on things.

If you go by social media you would think the whole country is right wing. I remember before the 2020 election seeing everything pro trump on there I was convinced he was gonna win

After that I realized it’s not reflective of real life

Even these “internet celebrities” grifters who people think are hugely popular because of their number of followers and who they think can sway elections.

A lot of their followers are bots and nobody outside of their hardcore fans are even aware these people exist

bnew

Veteran
Daps
2024 ELECTIONS

Haley blames a ‘Democratic plant’ for Civil War question that tripped her up​

The former South Carolina governor also said that the war was, indeed, about slavery.

Former UN ambassador and 2024 presidential hopeful Nikki Haley speaks during a Town Hall event in Agency, Iowa.

Former UN ambassador and 2024 presidential hopeful Nikki Haley speaks during a Town Hall event in Agency, Iowa, on December 19, 2023. | Christian Monterrosa/AFP via Getty Images

By SAM STEIN and MIA MCCARTHY

12/28/2023 10:00 AM EST

Updated: 12/28/2023 10:02 AM EST

Hours after declining to do so, Nikki Haley said on Thursday morning that she believed slavery was, indeed, the cause of the Civil War. She suggested that the person who had asked her the question the night before was a “Democratic plant.”

“Well, two things on this track. I mean, of course, the Civil War was about slavery. We know that, that’s the easy part of it,” the former South Carolina governor told The Pulse of NH — News Talk Radio Network. “What I was saying was, what does it mean to us today? What it means to us today is about freedom. That’s what that was all about. It was about individual freedom. It was about economic freedom. It was about individual rights. Our goal is to make sure, no, we never go back to the stain of slavery.”

She did not go further in addressing why she did not say as much on Wednesday evening when she appeared at a town hall event in Berlin, New Hampshire. Instead, she posited that she had been set up.

Haley called out by voter for omitting slavery as cause of Civil War

Play Video

“It was definitely a Democrat plant,” said Haley. “That’s why I said, what does it mean to you? And if you notice, he didn’t answer anything. The same reason he didn’t tell the reporters what his name was.”

Haley’s comments came the morning after she was asked specifically what she thought was the cause of the Civil War, to which she responded that it was “how government was going to run” that sparked the deadliest war in U.S. history.

“I think it always comes down to the role of government and what the rights of the people are,” Haley added. “And I will always stand by the fact that I think government was intended to secure the rights and freedoms of the people.”

Nikki Haley responds: 'Of course the Civil War was about slavery'

Play Video

The attendee at the town hall event in Berlin, New Hampshire pressed her several times on the matter, growing more impatient that she wouldn’t name slavery as a cause. The attendee told Haley it was “astonishing” she did not mention slavery in her answer.

“What do you want me to say about slavery?” she responded. She then asked for the next question.

The answer quickly got national attention, with President Joe Biden posting “It was about slavery” with the clip of Haley on X, formerly known as Twitter. An account for Gov. Ron DeSantis posted “Yikes” in response to Haley’s comments.

Daps
2024 ELECTIONS

Haley blames a ‘Democratic plant’ for Civil War question that tripped her up​

The former South Carolina governor also said that the war was, indeed, about slavery.

Former UN ambassador and 2024 presidential hopeful Nikki Haley speaks during a Town Hall event in Agency, Iowa.

Former UN ambassador and 2024 presidential hopeful Nikki Haley speaks during a Town Hall event in Agency, Iowa, on December 19, 2023. | Christian Monterrosa/AFP via Getty Images

By SAM STEIN and MIA MCCARTHY

12/28/2023 10:00 AM EST

Updated: 12/28/2023 10:02 AM EST

Hours after declining to do so, Nikki Haley said on Thursday morning that she believed slavery was, indeed, the cause of the Civil War. She suggested that the person who had asked her the question the night before was a “Democratic plant.”

“Well, two things on this track. I mean, of course, the Civil War was about slavery. We know that, that’s the easy part of it,” the former South Carolina governor told The Pulse of NH — News Talk Radio Network. “What I was saying was, what does it mean to us today? What it means to us today is about freedom. That’s what that was all about. It was about individual freedom. It was about economic freedom. It was about individual rights. Our goal is to make sure, no, we never go back to the stain of slavery.”

She did not go further in addressing why she did not say as much on Wednesday evening when she appeared at a town hall event in Berlin, New Hampshire. Instead, she posited that she had been set up.

Haley called out by voter for omitting slavery as cause of Civil War

Play Video

“It was definitely a Democrat plant,” said Haley. “That’s why I said, what does it mean to you? And if you notice, he didn’t answer anything. The same reason he didn’t tell the reporters what his name was.”

Haley’s comments came the morning after she was asked specifically what she thought was the cause of the Civil War, to which she responded that it was “how government was going to run” that sparked the deadliest war in U.S. history.

“I think it always comes down to the role of government and what the rights of the people are,” Haley added. “And I will always stand by the fact that I think government was intended to secure the rights and freedoms of the people.”

Nikki Haley responds: 'Of course the Civil War was about slavery'

Play Video

The attendee at the town hall event in Berlin, New Hampshire pressed her several times on the matter, growing more impatient that she wouldn’t name slavery as a cause. The attendee told Haley it was “astonishing” she did not mention slavery in her answer.

“What do you want me to say about slavery?” she responded. She then asked for the next question.

The answer quickly got national attention, with President Joe Biden posting “It was about slavery” with the clip of Haley on X, formerly known as Twitter. An account for Gov. Ron DeSantis posted “Yikes” in response to Haley’s comments.
Imagine how racist you have to be for that question to trip you up :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you guys think about biden debating trump in '24?

i gotta be honest; i dont think it helps biden at all. trump is dying to get on the debate stage with biden, and just shout out negative buzzwords, and if we're being honest it might work in his favor. of course, i want to see biden laugh in his face about losing the 2020 election

i think biden should sign a pledge saying that the 2016/2020 election results were correct, and to respect the 24 results. and force trump to sign it to debate

voiture

Superstar
Daps

i gotta be honest; i dont think it helps biden at all. trump is dying to get on the debate stage with biden, and just shout out negative buzzwords, and if we're being honest it might work in his favor. of course, i want to see biden laugh in his face about losing the 2020 election

i think biden should sign a pledge saying that the 2016/2020 election results were correct, and to respect the 24 results. and force trump to sign it to debate
Biden will wash him in his sleep. Trump is unhinged....we saw what happened in 2020 on the debate stage

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
literally? :dead: i dont know about that

trump is gonna be desperate to get on the debate stage, and i cant help but wonder if biden should just deny it to him
It looks bad if Biden turns it down. It gives Trump and his people to say "Sleepy Joe don't wanna debate because he'll fall asleep on the debate stage" or whatever petty lines they'll say.

He'll be fine against Trump in a debate. Trump will try to act normal, but he'll say some wild shyt because he can't help himself, he'll try to overtalk Biden, and Biden will look normal by comparison.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Republicans withdrew from Presidential Debates as of now, its up to them if they want do so.