WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you would have told me Jan 7 2021 that Trump would ever be allowed near a presidential race again never mind run I would have said you’re nuts

Now he’s basically saying Jan6 would happen again if he loses and his team just came out and literally said they want to turn the goverment into an authoritarian infrastructure and anyone who opposes there will be bloodshed.

The democrats somehow are to the point of having to pray for a miracle to beat this man :wow:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you would have told me Jan 7 2021 that Trump would ever be allowed near a presidential race again never mind run I would have said you’re nuts

Now he’s basically saying Jan6 would happen again if he loses and his team just came out and literally said they want to turn the goverment into an authoritarian infrastructure and anyone who opposes there will be bloodshed.

The democrats somehow are to the point of having to pray for a miracle to beat this man :wow:
They're a joke
I'm praying some left wing gun nuts save us if Biden don't win this

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Wes Moore: “We know we’re behind”

My governor is saying what I been telling you bammas for months

The governors falling on the sword for Biden are committing political suicide. It’s pathetic that they’re all parroting the same thing.

Biden is not only going to hurt the Dems in 24 if he loses but also in 28 by destroying the bench.

How can you trust these politicians when they’re blantantly gaslighting us?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The governors falling on the sword for Biden are committing political suicide. It’s pathetic that they’re all parroting the same thing.

Biden is not only going to hurt the Dems in 24 if he loses but also in 28 by destroying the bench.

There isn’t much they can do. I guarantee behind the scenes some of them talked to Biden about stepping down and he told them he’s never gonna give resign

So now they gotta go endorse him and pray he somehow pulls it off

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how so? trump winning pretty much guarantees a dem victory in 2028 (no, he is not ending democracy in america)

i don't think anyone will care that they got behind biden. we;ll be blaming biden, not them :dead:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
how so? trump winning pretty much guarantees a dem victory in 2028 (no, he is not ending democracy in america)

i don't think anyone will care that they got behind biden. we;ll be blaming biden, not them :dead:
Bro the effects of the first trump presidency will be felt for decades. Who knows how he’ll fundamentally change America after the second one especially with project 2025. These governors had the chance to save America by getting Biden out the paint by being honest but none of them are showing balls when it counts.

It’d be different if what they’re saying was genuine but it’s not. They’re all parroting the same shytty talking points.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro the effects of the first trump presidency will be felt for decades. Who knows how he’ll fundamentally change America after the second one especially with project 2025. These governors had the chance to save America by getting Biden out the paint by being honest but none of them are showing balls when it counts.

It’d be different if what they’re saying was genuine but it’s not. They’re all parroting the same shytty talking points.
yes, i don't respect them being afraid to tell biden to get the fukk out. but that doesn't mean i won't vote for them in 2028 :dead:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
yes, i don't respect them being afraid to tell biden to get the fukk out. but that doesn't mean i won't vote for them in 2028 :dead:
Didn’t say that but any governor endorsing Biden to continue to run will take a hit in the primary. It’s going to be a huge dark cloud on their campaign when asked in 2027 in the campaign trail why they didn’t have the courage to tell the America people and Joe Biden the truth.

That is if Trump doesn’t have them in jail