WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
No, we have a whole 2020 primary to see that wasn’t true
Completely different. It’s comparing apples and oranges. We aren’t talking about a primary where we’re dealing with a spectrum of choices. we’re talking about a binary choice.

Staying home and letting a racist defeat a black woman or voting against white supremacy. Easy choice for black people who are going to vote

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or he can just do some interviews with major reporters. :hubie:
no, prescripted, edited interviews aren't gonna cut it. this one he's doing on friday with Stephanopolous isn't gonna change shyt about the perception about him

say what you want about Trump, but he used to take the podium at the WH and take on 20 reporters at a time :dead: we literally haven't seen Biden do that ONCE during his presidency. he reads off a list of pre-approved reporters to ask him questions :flabbynsick:

and now that shyt's unacceptable, since the disastrous decision to hold a debate 3 months early. biden's gotta put up, or get outta the way

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
no, prescripted, edited interviews aren't gonna cut it. this one he's doing on friday with Stephanopolous isn't gonna change shyt about the perception about him

say what you want about Trump, but he used to take the podium at the WH and take on 20 reporters at a time :dead: we literally haven't seen Biden do that ONCE during his presidency. he reads off a list of pre-approved reporters to ask him questions :flabbynsick:

and now that shyt's unacceptable, since the disastrous decision to hold a debate 3 months early. biden's gotta put up, or get outta the way
Not disastrous when he can be replaced. A disaster is if this debate would have happened in September

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The governors are standing with Joe

The campaign accepting the ultimatum

The best way to silence the critics is with a medical exam. I'll vote for Biden's corpse before I vote for Trump, but that would decisively answer the critics. Town halls and more unscripted events are nice but it might take a while

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Are you a Neurologist? Or A Psychiatrist? Because the whole premise of your post hinges on you being able to diagnose Biden over the internet. I think we need to submit your online method to the New England Journal of Medicine. We'll be able to treat/reach a lot more people with what you've learned while practicing.
:mjlol: Biden could drop to the floor convulsing and y'all would be saying he's just doing the funky chicken

I've had elder family members exhibit the same symptoms that Biden is exhibiting. You do not need to be a neurologist or psychiatrist to say an 81 year old man who is getting confused, losing trains of thought and slurring his words is going through advanced neurological deterioration.

What I do know is that I would rather have Biden for 4 more years over Trump.
So yeah, that kinda takes me back to the data points. Ive seen 1400+ days of trump and 1400+ days of Biden. I'll consider those data points over the statistical outlier of that one bad night.
Even if Biden literally dropped dead tomorrow I still think it could be worth voting for his dead body over Trump. But y'all need to be honest about the actual situation and stop trying to sugarcoat what we're all seeing with our eyes. You have to be a total sucker to think what we saw at the debate was a statistical outlier of one bad night.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best way to silence the critics is with a medical exam. I'll vote for Biden's corpse before I vote for Trump, but that would decisively answer the critics. Town halls and more unscripted events are nice but it might take a while
so you want doctors to lie for him :mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think people forget that even 4 years ago people had concerns about his age and health. Due to the pandemic , he kind of got around it due to trump self imploding plus everything being closed down. Biden barely had to travel during the pandemic, shyt was a layup tbh

Remember when Biden showed up to a 2020 primary town hall with blood in his eye, word to Ja Rule :francis:
ed1b91bd43ab29f4e1b71ab6b6f10eed

And when he botched his closing statements during one of the 2020 primary debates

Dudes tryna act like this is the first time people have been concerned that Biden is old as fukk :comeon:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Trump the Chump would go up there and say the stupidest shyt possible and lie through his teeth and the media would run back and do thought pieces on it for engagement.

fukk that, Biden needs to do an interview. and rebuild his rep through outreach and planned interviews leading up to the next debate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump the Chump would go up there and say the stupidest shyt possible and lie through his teeth and the media would run back and do thought pieces on it for engagement.
yeah; but he wasn't scared to do it. Biden is literally afraid to get up in front of reporters and take questions. bullshyt prescripted interviews aren't convincing anyone :yeshrug:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:mjlol: Biden could drop to the floor convulsing and y'all would be saying he's just doing the funky chicken

I've had elder family members exhibit the same symptoms that Biden is exhibiting. You do not need to be a neurologist or psychiatrist to say an 81 year old man who is getting confused, losing trains of thought and slurring his words is going through advanced neurological deterioration.

Even if Biden literally dropped dead tomorrow I still think it could be worth voting for his dead body over Trump. But y'all need to be honest about the actual situation and stop trying to sugarcoat what we're all seeing with our eyes. You have to be a total sucker to think what we saw at the debate was a statistical outlier of one bad night.
This is exactly my point. Perfectly said. And yeah good point. If he’s dead I’ll still vote for him over Trump. But acting like he’s totally fine is insane