WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been against the concept of Biden when he was an initial candidate early in the process last time and am still in holding my nose mode and am disgusted by the entire governments actions on the genocide.

Having said that some of yall enjoying this a bit too much. Niccas practically giddey with excitement over what? There are no positive alternatives to this. Your either going to get another milquetoast democrat or a republican. So I don't understand the glee.

because biden is a racist b*stard that deserves it :dahell: all the misery he done to our people now the system is crashing and burning because of him...
this is some sort of karmic payback... fukk him...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've been against the concept of Biden when he was an initial candidate early in the process last time and am still in holding my nose mode and am disgusted by the entire governments actions on the genocide.

Having said that some of yall enjoying this a bit too much. Niccas practically giddey with excitement over what? There are no positive alternatives to this. Your either going to get another milquetoast democrat or a republican. So I don't understand the glee.
Some legit think going back to the 1800s will eventually be a net positive when the people “rise up”

Others are foreign operatives

Some are maga

All are useful idiots for Trump

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Give it to Big Gretch she can make sure we win Michigan and Wisconsin likely Pennsylvania and we call it a day.

I like Andy a lot and he seems like a great guy in a red state but he has bland white guy all over him in a short amount of time it's not going to work.

90% of the general public wouldn't know who in God's name he is.

Why in God's name they didn't do this last year it blows my mind.

This will not get better this will only get worse you'll see clips on him on TV having mental episodes as a senior citizen and this is going to drag on for the next 4 months end it now

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is Doomsday and no one is good here excited we're simply facing the reality that's in front of us that the man needs to go.

Any of us who have older parents or grandparents know that some days are better than others and they can be hit or miss and this man has the most stressful job in the entire world and his team and everybody around them lied to us saying that everything was perfectly fine.

And now here we are
Exactly. There should've been a plan in place from DNC leadership for after the 2020 win to find a viable option instead they're too soft and weak to see this would happen. Instead, their stupidity has led to Trump's real chances of a 2nd term where he'll appoint 2-3 more justices and wreck the country. If he wins I hope he locks all these elite Dems up and there's nothing they can do. Fukk them for destroying America with their lack of foresight

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. There should've been a plan in place from DNC leadership for after the 2020 win to find a viable option instead they're too soft and weak to see this would happen. Instead, their stupidity has led to Trump's real chances of a 2nd term where he'll appoint 2-3 more justices and wreck the country. If he wins I hope he locks all these elite Dems up and there's nothing they can do. Fukk them for destroying America with their lack of foresight

You'd think after he won the first time they would have had an airtight situation and plan for any worst case scenario.

The second Joe Biden won the election and somebody started seeing him slip mentally they should have immediately opened up plan B and told him under no uncertain terms are you running again.

That's on Obama too.

And that could have happened in 2021 or 2022.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
you don't vote and clearly don't care about the outcome of the election

bozos need to stop treating the election like it's fantasy sports and Biden/Harris can be swapped out at a drop of dime
I do vote. Biden is bringing down the ticket and hurting down ballot Dem candidates. You're snobby attitude is exactly what's wrong with the Dem party. You'd rather lose and take the moral high ground than win and have the GOP say bad things about you. Meanwhile, they want to have a Republican dictator. Good luck with that.