WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Exactly. People thought he was too old 4 years ago.

I feel like people don't even believe what they're saying. No one on this board would ride passenger seat for a road trip if Biden was driving. If you say otherwise you know you're lying. And driving is a far cry from running the nation. There has to be a better choice for the Dems to put up to be the head guy.
Bro if this was a year ago sure…. We dont got time to change horses in this race.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
i realize that americans and people in general have the memory of goldfish ( and sometimes the logic of ones )

first it was Biden was corrupt - an old racist- but fukking Trump turns into a convicted criminal and is on tape being a racist asshat endorsed by racist asshats....the head of the KLAN endorses him - almost everyperson that was part of Trumps staff has gone to jail or has had their reputation and livelihood ruined.

then it was Biden is old - but people on the left seem to not even give a fukk that they wanted Bernie Sanders and he is JUST as fukking old

reagan was fukking demented in his second term - he barely knew what day it was - ran the country - we didnt die

roosevelt hid the fact he was in a wheelchair - because god forbid a cripple run the country - and even now we go "well so what he was in a wheel chair...." the guy ran the country in a war

and i mention these two "great" ex presidents because with this argument about Bidens "capacity" in his whole fukking term in office - where has he made a ridiculous decision about policy ? where has some decision that needed to be made not been made that the country has just "barely dodged a bullet'?

we dont wasnt a society that is capricious or so enraptured by surface level shyt but here we are having a argument because Biden doesnt "appear" to act like the guy who is a fukking criminal narcissistic meglomaniac- he wants to be a fukking dictator like Putin or Kim or MBS or any number of other strongmen dictators that he cozys up to.....and is being enabled by people in his party to move the government to be actual ONE MAN RULE who has made countless missteps bad decisions and just engaged in overall questionable fukkery

our media - not just our news media has sold this country out for ratings and stoking a horse race where there should be NO RACE AT ALL.

wake the fukk up already!!!! - stop pushing shyt from the opposition and giving it legitimacy when the opposition is itself illegitimate - they dont care about democracy or equal rights or women's right theyve told you for the last 4 years and 4 fukkING DECADES they disagree with where the country is with black people with women with gays and with ECONOMICS .....

good fukking god wake up and stop this madness of arguing about Biden and replacing him with some mystery person...because you know what places do that kind of thing....the places Trump likes run by people he idolizes .......Russia, Turkey, N Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil.....

wake up and stop doing shyt that the opposition wants you to do.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i realize that americans and people in general have the memory of goldfish ( and sometimes the logic of ones )

first it was Biden was corrupt - an old racist- but fukking Trump turns into a convicted criminal and is on tape being a racist asshat endorsed by racist asshats....the head of the KLAN endorses him - almost everyperson that was part of Trumps staff has gone to jail or has had their reputation and livelihood ruined.

then it was Biden is old - but people on the left seem to not even give a fukk that they wanted Bernie Sanders and he is JUST as fukking old

reagan was fukking demented in his second term - he barely knew what day it was - ran the country - we didnt die

roosevelt hid the fact he was in a wheelchair - because god forbid a cripple run the country - and even now we go "well so what he was in a wheel chair...." the guy ran the country in a war

and i mention these two "great" ex presidents because with this argument about Bidens "capacity" in his whole fukking term in office - where has he made a ridiculous decision about policy ? where has some decision that needed to be made not been made that the country has just "barely dodged a bullet'?

we dont wasnt a coety that is capricious or so enraptured by surface level shyt but here we are having a argument because Biden doesnt "appear" to act like the guy who is a fukking criminal narcissistic meglomaniac- he wants to be a fukking dictator like Putin or Kim or MBS or any number of other strongmen dictators that he cozys up to.....and is being enabled by people in his party to move the government to be actual ONE MAN RULE who has made countless missteps bad decisions and just engaged in overall questionable fukkery

our media - not just our news media has sold this country out for ratings and stoking a horse race where there should be NO RACE AT ALL.

wake the fukk up already - stop pushing shyt from the opposition and giving it legitimacy when the opposition is itself illegitimate - they dont care abotu democracy or equal rights or womens right theyve told you for the last 4 years and # fukkING DECADES they disagree with where the country is with black people with women with gays with ECONOMICS .....

good fukking god wake up and stop this madness of arguing about biden and replacing him with some mystery person...because you know what places do that kind of thing....the places he likes run by people he idolizes .......Russia, Turkey, N Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil.....

wake up and stop doing shyt that the opposition wants you to do.,
Bernie Sanders may be just as old but he was fired up and presented new ideas in a way where people overlooked it and didn't care. And even though he's just as old as Biden (or maybe even older) I still think he seems much sharper than Biden does. People don't decline mentally at the same rate.

Not sure if this post was directed at me or not, but again I've stated multiple times in this thread that I'm voting blue no matter. I voted Biden in 2020 and I'll vote him again. No one is worse than Trump. But I still don't like the notion that certain people are gonna act like we're crazy for saying that Biden looks/sounds/acts too old and senile to effectively govern the country. It's infuriating and I have every right to feel that way. fukk, I mean I especially have the right to be frustrated since he's got my vote already.

You already have my vote. I'm not giving 'legitimacy to the opposition' by saying he's old. I'm just saying he's old. That's on him. Dems wouldn't be talking about this so much if there was nothing to it. He's 81 years old and he looks and sounds every bit of it. And he has the most stressful job on earth. What are we talking about here?

Would you let him drive you anywhere without being nervous?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kamala polls better than every other politician against Trump, even Biden

Kamala will galvanize the woman, minority, youth and black vote. That’s enough to beat a flabby and sick Trump.

Kamala is more appealing than Hillary and Hillary only lost by a few thousand votes. It can be done.
Have you paid any attention to her previously or is this just shooting off the hip? :what:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

we dont wasnt a society that is capricious or so enraptured by surface level shyt but here we are having a argument because Biden doesnt "appear" to act like the guy who is a fukking criminal narcissistic meglomaniac- he wants to be a fukking dictator like Putin or Kim or MBS or any number of other strongmen dictators that he cozys up to.....and is being enabled by people in his party to move the government to be actual ONE MAN RULE who has made countless missteps bad decisions and just engaged in overall questionable fukkery

wake the fukk up already!!!! - stop pushing shyt from the opposition and giving it legitimacy when the opposition is itself illegitimate - they dont care about democracy or equal rights or women's right theyve told you for the last 4 years and 4 fukkING DECADES they disagree with where the country is with black people with women with gays and with ECONOMICS .....

good fukking god wake up and stop this madness of arguing about Biden and replacing him with some mystery person...because you know what places do that kind of thing....the places Trump likes run by people he idolizes .......Russia, Turkey, N Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil.....

wake up and stop doing shyt that the opposition wants you to do.
Yeah
I keep thinking back to Reagan

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are you a Neurologist? Or A Psychiatrist? Because the whole premise of your post hinges on you being able to diagnose Biden over the internet. I think we need to submit your online method to the New England Journal of Medicine. We'll be able to treat/reach a lot more people with what you've learned while practicing.

What I do know is that I would rather have Biden for 4 more years over Trump.
So yeah, that kinda takes me back to the data points. Ive seen 1400+ days of trump and 1400+ days of Biden. I'll consider those data points over the statistical outlier of that one bad night.

Just type the second paragraph and leave it there next time,my yoot.

The first makes you seem like one of those bumbling idiot press secretaries they throw up there to literally lie and tell us we didn't see what we saw.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
do it on monday :yeshrug:

one hour press conference. no scripting, just deliver some remarks, and take a half hour of questions from reporters, the way trump used to do. if he passes the test, stick with him. if he doesn't, ditch him
Or he can just do some interviews with major reporters. :hubie: