WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol y’all cannot be serious about Kamala. This is the map if she faces Trump.

dk2Wl.png
I feel like you told this joke before

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He's been neurologically compromised for much of those 4 years, they've just been gatekeeping it from the public. The dam is breaking.

GRluFITaMAA3DZy

That "1 bad night" is a function of the underlying fact of his deteriorating condition, it's only going to get worse from here on out. The Presidency isn't a reward for past behavior.

Biden is a stiff mofo. Looks like a mannequin that was given life. Stiffer than those Japanese robo hoes.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He's been neurologically compromised for much of those 4 years, they've just been gatekeeping it from the public. The dam is breaking.

GRluFITaMAA3DZy

That "1 bad night" is a function of the underlying fact of his deteriorating condition, it's only going to get worse from here on out. The Presidency isn't a reward for past behavior.

Are you a Neurologist? Or A Psychiatrist? Because the whole premise of your post hinges on you being able to diagnose Biden over the internet. I think we need to submit your online method to the New England Journal of Medicine. We'll be able to treat/reach a lot more people with what you've learned while practicing.

What I do know is that I would rather have Biden for 4 more years over Trump.
So yeah, that kinda takes me back to the data points. Ive seen 1400+ days of trump and 1400+ days of Biden. I'll consider those data points over the statistical outlier of that one bad night.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think people forget that even 4 years ago people had concerns about his age and health. Due to the pandemic , he kind of got around it due to trump self imploding plus everything being closed down. Biden barely had to travel during the pandemic, shyt was a layup tbh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: the governors are coalescing around Biden on CNN, lying shamelessly that he's fit for office. i guess it's settled

Biden/Harris in november it is :wow:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Are you a Neurologist? Or A Psychiatrist? Because the whole premise of your post hinges on you being able to diagnose Biden over the internet. I think we need to submit your online method to the New England Journal of Medicine. We'll be able to treat/reach a lot more people with what you've learned while practicing.

What I do know is that I would rather have Biden for 4 more years over Trump.
So yeah, that kinda takes me back to the data points. Ive seen 1400+ days of trump and 1400+ days of Biden. I'll consider those data points over the statistical outlier of that one bad night.
Why are ya'll trying to make us think we're crazy for having our own eyes? You don't have to be a psychologist to see that he's a very old man, and he's declined sharply the past 5 years. He sounds how my grandpa did shortly before he died. He could talk but it was like the volume on his voice was permanently turned down. Just watch the video below.

Again, I'm voting blue no matter who it is, but why the push back for stating the super obvious fact that Biden is elderly and clearly not functioning mentally as well as a President should be.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think people forget that even 4 years ago people had concerns about his age and health. Due to the pandemic , he kind of got around it due to trump self imploding plus everything being closed down. Biden barely had to travel during the pandemic, shyt was a layup tbh
Exactly. People thought he was too old 4 years ago.

I feel like people don't even believe what they're saying. No one on this board would ride passenger seat for a road trip if Biden was driving. If you say otherwise you know you're lying. And driving is a far cry from running the nation. There has to be a better choice for the Dems to put up to be the head guy.