WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any democrat would have to do that
not like a black/indian woman would :yeshrug: not to speak too frankly, but we're kinda past mincing words here

trump vs kamala is just gonna end up being the same white male toxicity that delivered the race to him vs hillary. she'll lose tons of male voters in the swing states, who maybe would have given (a coherent) biden a pass for inflation, but not her

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i don't think i can handle the physical embarrassment of watching kamala spending 4 months contorting herself, to appeal and pander to the entire political spectrum spanning from the Lose For Gazans on the far left, to the moderate swing state voters. to call it cringeworthy won't even do that word any justice

imagine the TLR threads alone :laff:
Yea, if you think Biden policies are the problem then yea, she’s toast and gonna have to spend months creating an entire body of what she stands for and look idiotic.

If you think it’s just because Biden is old, I guess she has a good chance because she can articulate it better than a 81 year old with a stutter.

End of the day, she’s gonna be a black woman with a white man as her partner and the joke writes itself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, if you think Biden policies are the problem then yea, she’s toast and gonna have to spend months creating an entire body of what she stands for and look idiotic.

If you think it’s just because Biden is old, I guess she has a good chance because she can articulate it better than a 81 year old with a stutter.
i'd rather replace biden with a younger white man from a swing state, and replace kamala with another black woman, and have that be the ticket, than run biden OR kamala

but at the end of the day, like bill maher says, i'll vote for biden's head in a jar of blue liquid. it seems to be out of our control :skip:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was Kamala taking over last year I would say she has no shot because they would dig into her and her unlikeability but in a short amount of time I don’t think they’ll be able to pry as much to make a dent. Most swing voters aren’t that into politics and are unaware of her as a whole which is a plus

At this point all you are looking for is a capable speaker who can turn the focus on what a lunatic Trump especially in the debate

Biden can’t even articulate in the debate Trumps bullshyt. He didn’t bring up project 2025 or anything

Abortion came up which is a slam dunk for him and he’s talking about illegal immigrants raping their brothers and sisters

They can’t chance that happening again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's kinda ironic that this is literally the exact scenario where that corrupt, bullshyt ass delegate system was created for, and they're scared to use it :dead: they actually have an excuse this year, that everyone understands

they COULD say "the DNC has evaluated polling, and the nation's response to president biden's debate, and we've decided that the best course for our party is to nominate a new ticket." and then Kamala and a few other people could make their pitch to the delegates, and the delegates could all vote on a new ticket, given the lack of time for a primary

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was Kamala taking over last year I would say she has no shot because they would dig into her and her unlikeability but in a short amount of time I don’t think they’ll be able to pry as much to make a dent. Most swing voters aren’t that into politics and are unaware of her as a whole which is a plus

At this point all you are looking for is a capable speaker who can turn the focus on what a lunatic Trump especially in the debate

Biden can’t even articulate in the debate Trumps bullshyt. He didn’t bring up project 2025 or anything

Abortion came up which is a slam dunk for him and he’s talking about illegal immigrants raping their brothers and sisters

They can’t chance that happening again
i think trump would eat her alive in the second debate. i'm just imaging his onslaught of lies and bullshyt against her "wine mom brunch" voice :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lol y’all cannot be serious about Kamala. This is the map if she faces Trump.

dk2Wl.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Kamala polls better than every other politician against Trump, even Biden

Kamala will galvanize the woman, minority, youth and black vote. That’s enough to beat a flabby and sick Trump.

Kamala is more appealing than Hillary and Hillary only lost by a few thousand votes. It can be done.
She’s still going to have to answer for Biden’s policy on the border, Israel, and inflation.

Plus just being a woman you gotta assume a lot of people are going to not want a woman in charge.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol y’all cannot be serious about Kamala. This is the map if she faces Trump.

dk2Wl.png

This might be the map if Biden loses the Rust Belt.... I'm not convinced yet that he's going to lose those Rust Belt suburbs to Trump yet because they really do seem to despise Trump up there but it is possible... Low turnout for Dems could cause it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's a scenario;

biden steps down next week. kamala serves out his term, and goes down in the history books as the first female president. DNC names a brand new ticket at the convention

everyone wins :blessed:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The elected officeholders of the Democratic Party should take responsibility and press the president to leave. You can’t scream, “Democracy is on the line,” and put up a neurologically compromised candidate to fight for it. They haven’t moved for two reasons. One has to do with their own prospects: You don’t want to be the one who kills the king, you want to be the one who warmly mourns the king and takes his mantle after someone else kills him. The other is fear of who would replace him on the ticket, and how exactly that would happen.

We are living big history. We do that so often we don’t always notice. But a proud president is hunkered down in the White House, and his party is frantically trying to decide whether to press him to step aside from his bid for re-election after a catastrophic 90 minutes revealing that he is neurologically not up to the demands of a campaign or a second term. (And revealing, too, that his true condition, the depth of his decline, had been kept, quite deliberately and systematically, from the American people. Oh, the histories that will be written, and the villains that will be named.)

She called this for years

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Think Kamala can hold what Biden did in 2020

minus Arizona and maybe get Georgia for sure. Think you need someone else to get PA. Shapiro.

it's going to come down to the line either way. very small margins all around in the battleground states. and that's if it isn't a decisive victory foe Republicans.

Kamala isn't a great campaigner but she had some good moments, and she doesn't much to finish 2024. Speeches and hit the Rust Belt. Send Obama with her. MI and WI. Send Shapiro to his NH and PA. what the party would need if it does switch is 100% unity.