WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Lol y’all cannot be serious about Kamala. This is the map if she faces Trump.

dk2Wl.png
Based on what? What racist white male biden voter would switch to trump if Kamala is the nominee? That mythical person is already voting for Trump regardless who is ahead of the dem ticket. Kamala however would get more women, black and youth voters.

Those voters are the demographic that Biden needs to beat Trump in the first place

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Based on what? What racist white male biden voter would switch to trump if Kamala is the nominee? That mythical person is already voting for Trump regardless who is ahead of the dem ticket. Kamala however would get more women, black and youth voters.

Those voters are the demographic that Biden needs to beat Trump in the first place
If it were Kamala vs Trump, I still say she beats him if she were to get a significant chunk of women voters who aren't feeling the direction that Republicans are going in w/abortion laws. Then theres elderly & disabled that have to worry about the social security laws that's another issue that will go in Democrats favor.

If Joe is staying in the race Kamala and the rest of the Dems are going to have to do A LOT of heavy lifting to show that the Biden Admin. is still competent to run the country another 4 yrs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Nah Black folks don't really like Kamala I don't know about women?

I think the only person that is guaranteed to whip Trumps ass is Michelle Obama but she is not realistic.

I think Wes Moore or the governor of Michigan are the best people for the job.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
4 years (1400+ days) of data points vs 1 bad night
He's been neurologically compromised for much of those 4 years, they've just been gatekeeping it from the public. The dam is breaking.

GRluFITaMAA3DZy

That "1 bad night" is a function of the underlying fact of his deteriorating condition, it's only going to get worse from here on out. The Presidency isn't a reward for past behavior.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Nah Black folks don't really like Kamala I don't know about women?

I think the only person that is guaranteed to whip Trumps ass is Michelle Obama but she is not realistic.

I think Wes Moore or the governor of Michigan are the best people for the job.
Black folks will rally behind Kamala if she’s going against Trump. Wes Moore can’t generate the name recognition in 4 months and you can’t even name the governor of Michigan