WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A simple search can show you me and many others have been pointing out multiple concerns with biden including his age/lack of viability

You can continue to behave in such a foolishness manner and believe not more than one thing is contributing to bidens overall low electorate sentiment
The point here is that you all have been very specific that Biden was going to lose over the Gaza issue.

We did this already.

serious voters don't care about Palestine, certainly not enough for it to affect their vote in an American domestic election, Biden will be alright :ehh:

Everyone's who has a vote is a serious voter, the current geopolitical issues may end up potentially deciding key races and ultimately end up why biden loses the race. Biden campaign needs to realize the severity of the situation let go of the hubris and understand every voters matter. A state like Michigan and Wisconsin could easily decide the election with him depressing a portion of his muslim base. That's not even getting into things like gas prices rising again due to the issues in the middle east. Signing that tiktok ban will have gen z openly rooting against him, most people don't understand civics to understand the severity of the issue. Biden basically has been openly working against his own reelection campaign, he's lucky he's running against another shyttt candidate in trump. We didn't even get into inflation and rising rates.

here's the problem if your vote solely hinges on Palestine; you're pledging to make Donald Trump president, the man who ran on banning Muslims, and who most recently said about this conflict that "Israel should finish the job"

do you see the problem with how fukking stupid that is? or am i supposed to sit here and pretend that it's not fukking stupid?

Just like with evangelicals, people decide what is more important to them when it comes to religion. Trump banning someone from coming into a country is less harmful than Biden supporting an ethnic genocide. Yes personally I realize trump would be worse, but the current guy whom is in office is Biden. I been saying this for 6 months, this isn't the election to turn away your voters. Michigan was only a few hundred thousand votes he could lose that by

Suppressing Muslims
Bad economy/rates
Rough housing market for gen z/millennial.

Not to mention he just put himself on the dart board for the tiktok shyt, tiktok is going to run an entire campaign against him now.

so just to be clear, we've gone from "Trump is a massive threat to this country, and his policies will hurt actual Americans", to "ehh, who gives a fukk if trump wins. something something Palestine 4000 miles away"

good to know :yeshrug:

Average person only cares about what impacts them personally:yeshrug: I hope Biden wins but I'm not sure that "Trump is a massive threat to this country, and his policies will hurt actual Americans" works this election, and yes for some Muslims a country 4000 miles away is very important. This isn't the election to be slimming the margins when you already have a terrible approval rating

:dead:

What changed?

Biden isn't trying to win the Democratic primary. he's the active sitting president in charge of American foreign policy, who's trying to win a general election

So you're saying the average voter is cynical? :mjgrin:

Welcome to club. I've kept a seat warm for you.:mjgrin:

Would you like tea or something stronger? :mjgrin:

i don't have any patience with these idiots. not people who actually know Gazans personally, but the idiots cosplaying like they do

6 months ago, they were so committed to leftism and progressivism that they were pretending they didn't know the difference between a man and a woman. now, it's "let Trump win in november" over a 2,000 year old conflict in the middle east that doesn't actually affect us

so fukk it, i guess :yeshrug: clearly there's no talking to them. i guess we'll see if they show up

I’m Not sure why y’all harp on that point though and then point to polls. Same polls that show it just isn’t important to voters.

The only reason Biden is here is because Trump is the nominee and he polled the best against Trump and beat him before. Just like 2020.

Americans aren’t voting on policy. They’re voting on feelings.

And I honestly don’t care if Joe Biden stays or goes, but this idea that swapping him out with Michelle Obama gives dems a win is just ludicrous.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Who's gonna run in his place if he drops out now, Sherlock?

Kamala has ZERO traction

Who is going to stop Trump from winning at this point?

lol@ please Joe end this

Do you realize what happens if he "ends this"

:mjlol:

fukkin idiots
Kamala can beat Trump.

I don’t understand. I will vote for Biden even if he’s a vegetable but it’s obvious his mental state is only going to get worse.

You’re asking him to defeat Father Time and we know he’s undefeated.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kamala can beat Trump.

I don’t understand. I will vote for Biden even if he’s a vegetable but it’s obvious his mental state is only going to get worse.

You’re asking him to defeat Father Time and we know he’s undefeated

Kamala ain't beatin shyt and I'm not risking that pipe dream for you nikkas

Thats why Joe hasn't stepped down like ya'll want him to he knows she can't beat him at least he's not willing to risk it.

If Joe had a VP that he thought could beat Trump maybe he would've done that

Thats another story

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kamala can beat Trump.

You’re asking him to defeat Father Time and we know he’s undefeated.
Let’s be realistic, Biden is old. He can’t change that. It’s a big factor. Was when he first ran (hence the talk on 1 term). It was particularly important due to RBG’s death. Doubled down with Feinstein. Add Feinstein, General sentiments about age limits, etc.

The problem dems have now is the genie is out of the bottle and folks are publicly calling for him to step down (they should have said that years ago if they were serious).

The other negatives he has every other democrat has. Dems aren’t viewed as better on the economy and they aren’t viewed as good on immigration.

All you really have left is hoping you have someone who is likable without huge liabilities.

Kamala doesn’t check that box because people already decided they dislike her and based on polling she’s be best performing dem against Trump not named Biden. :hhh:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Kamala ain't beatin shyt and I'm not risking that pipe dream by you nikkas

Thats why Joe hasn't stepped down like ya'll want him to he knows she can't beat him at least he's not willing to risk it.

If Joe had a VP that he thought could beat Trump maybe he would've done that

Thats another story
Why don’t you think Kamala can beat Trump?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:childplease:

How are you with a straight face asking me this??

Do you not remember her awful failed campaign??

For whatever reason, people don't like her. Not every black politician can be Barack Obama

Obama is Haley's Comet, LeBron James or Michael Jordan

He is once in a lifetime

We can't play games with Trump

Too much at risk

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
:childplease:

How are you with a straight face asking me this??

Do you not remember her awful failed campaign??

For whatever reason, people don't like her. Not every black politician can be Obama

Obama is Haley's Comet, LeBron James or Michael Jordan

He is once in a lifetime

We can't play games with Trump

Too much at risk
Kamala polls better than every other politician against Trump, even Biden

Kamala will galvanize the woman, minority, youth and black vote. That’s enough to beat a flabby and sick Trump.

Kamala is more appealing than Hillary and Hillary only lost by a few thousand votes. It can be done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think i can handle the physical embarrassment of watching kamala spend 4 months contorting herself, to appeal and pander to the entire political spectrum spanning from the Lose For Gazans on the far left, to the moderate swing state voters. to call it cringeworthy won't even do that word any justice

imagine the TLR threads alone :laff:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kamala polls better than every other politician against Trump, even Biden

Kamala will galvanize the woman, minority, youth and black vote. That’s enough to beat a flabby and sick Trump.

Kamala is more appealing than Hillary and Hillary only lost by a few thousand votes. It can be done.
:mjlol:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
i don't even think i can handle the physical embarrassment of watching kamala spending 4 months contorting herself, to appeal and pander to the entire political spectrum spanning from the Lose For Gazans on the far left, to the moderate swing state voters. to call it cringeworthy won't even do that word any justice

imagine the TLR threads alone :laff:
Any democrat would have to do that