WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m tired of reading articles about how black people are upset and nothing has changed for them and Biden hasn’t done anything

GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLshyt

All I keep reading about is how more and more DUMB ASS black men are supporting Trump

This article put some shyt in there that these black voters don’t want Trump or Biden but they mad at how their situation hasn’t changed but I keep seeing how more black people are supporting Trump

I don’t wanna hear it

A friend of mine I grew up with that I hadn’t seen in awhile told me he voted for Trump when we were assigned Jury Duty together

I shytted on him for like 2 hours

I don’t give a fukk

I don’t wanna hear it and if I come across black people that voted for Trump we gonna have an argument

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You didn’t read the article:

Black people aren’t turning out for Trump, they are just not voting for either. That’s been the story for nearly 50 years.
And that means Trump will get reelected

Thats all that means

You are an apathetic ass nikka too just like these other black people

The President is not responsible for my life and me being able to feed my family

Go to school, establish a career. Maybe look into moving to another city

fukk man shyt is annoying

This shyt ain’t perfect by any means its hard out here but make shyt happen on your own as well and stop blaming the fukkin President..

Those apathetic blacks ain’t doin nothing but putting a dictator in the White House

fukk ya‘ll apathy

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Thats all that means

The President is not responsible for my life and me being able to feed my family

This shyt ain’t perfect by any means its hard out here but make shyt happen on your own as well and stop blaming the fukkin President..

Those apathetic blacks ain’t doin nothing but putting a dictator in the White House

fukk ya‘ll apathy
What?

You keep saying it’s apathy when people’s lives are not doing anything regardless of who is in office. You have politicians who are apathetic to lower class issues and are doing nothing, and your answer is “vote harder.” These people have legit criticisms of Biden, especially since they won him a state he should have never won.

They aren’t saying Biden has done fukk all to do or help anything. That’s all they’ve seen.

Saying, “well they voting for Trump,” is a very privileged position to have for people who are fukked over by having terrible choices. That’s why I know you didn’t take the article in deep enough to understand it.

You dudes sound like right wingers with the stuff you share on here.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@mastermind

Major’s Barber & Beauty Shop in Fort Valley.

“Bad as things were, people say they felt money was circulating with Trump in office, those stimulus checks,” he said. “Now there is no money circulating. Prices are up. The cost of food is up.
See this is the kinda stupid shyt from these dumb ass bamma black people that pisses me off

These fukkin idiots think because they got stimulus checks during the pandemic they feel like they was doin ok with Trump

Too many unsophisticated black voters out here man

fukkin idiots

Keep promoting your apathy though @mastermind

fukkin dumb ass idiot black people get on my fukkin nerves

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What?

You keep saying it’s apathy when people’s lives are not doing anything regardless of who is in office. You have politicians who are apathetic to lower class issues and are doing nothing, and your answer is “vote harder.” These people have legit criticisms of Biden, especially since they won him a state he should have never won.

They aren’t saying Biden has done fukk all to do or help anything. That’s all they’ve seen.

Saying, “well they voting for Trump,” is a very privileged position to have for people who are fukked over by having terrible choices. That’s why I know you didn’t take the article in deep enough to understand it.

You dudes sound like right wingers with the stuff you share on here.
nikka this shyt is nuanced and complex

This shyt is gray nothing is black and white

Those black people in that article are unsophisticated low information voters talkin about when Trump was in office I got a check what Biden doin for me??

:mjlol:

Get the fukk outta here

I have zero patience for stupid low information black voters. :pacspit:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Thats all that means

fukk ya‘ll apathy
You’re just being emotional. The entire job of a politician is to get your votes. Everyone doesn’t value what you value. Poor people are the ones least likely to vote and always have been. Turning out working class people is how you win elections. If those people tell you that they don’t feel like their lives have changed in 10 years and that they don’t see new opportunities- one should listen. And moreover, black men aren’t voting for Trump. Black men are the most liberal men in the country, why you have so much energy for your own instead of for the men that actually do vote for him? Because articles have you emotional and you’re not reading deep into them. We got Trump last time because of low turnout. You think anyone gives a fukk that you’re mad that they didn’t vote? Especially working class non voters? Instead of sounding like a damn Republican in anger, go offer people a reason besides the shyt you care about and actually push forth policies that benefit them. Your whole post reads fukk your concerns because my concerns are greater and shyt ain’t that bad for me.

And only black voters, particularly black male voters ever get spoken to that way. The question is why don’t you have more respect for yourself?

Signed, a black man who always votes.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Get the fukk outta here

I have zero patience for stupid low information black voters. :pacspit:
There are more low information voters that well informed voters. You think political ads are aimed at intellectuals?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There are more low information voters that well informed voters. You think political ads are aimed at intellectuals?
Not just that, but he is a low information voter himself. He is only voting for Biden because he hates Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not just that, but he is a low information voter himself. He is only voting for Biden because he hates Trump.
See

This is the kind apathetic bullshyt you stay on

I don’t even understand why your miserable ass even wakes up in the morning

Are you married ?

Do you have kids?

You are a miserable muthafukka

Did I say Biden was perfect?

No politician is perfect you remedial miserable ass nikka.. I think Biden has been a decent President and you’re right I hate Trump

You are one of these miserable unrealistic conspiracy ass nikkas who be talkin about the Crime Bill and all this other bullshyt

I have no time to be on some I’m not voting for Biden the Democrats haven’t done shyt for me bullshyt

Thats your miserable apathetic ass

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is the kind apathetic bullshyt you stay on
I’m far from apathetic. That’s why I don’t join in on this cheerleading shyt of political figures. Miss me with that bullshyt.

You are one of this miserable unrealistic conspiracy ass nikkas who be talkin about the Crime Bill and all this other bullshyt
What the fukk are you even talking about? :dead:

And in all of that anger, you know the only reason you are voting for Biden is because he not Trump. That’s a good reason to vote for Biden, but it doesn’t mean your ass ain’t a low information voter. :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You’re just being emotional. The entire job of a politician is to get your votes. Everyone doesn’t value what you value. Poor people are the ones least likely to vote and always have been. Turning out working class people is how you win elections. If those people tell you that they don’t feel like their lives have changed in 10 years and that they don’t see new opportunities- one should listen. And moreover, black men aren’t voting for Trump. Black men are the most liberal men in the country, why you have so much energy for your own instead of for the men that actually do vote for him? Because articles have you emotional and you’re not reading deep into them. We got Trump last time because of low turnout. You think anyone gives a fukk that you’re mad that they didn’t vote? Especially working class non voters? Instead of sounding like a damn Republican in anger, go offer people a reason besides the shyt you care about and actually push forth policies that benefit them. Your whole post reads fukk your concerns because my concerns are greater and shyt ain’t that bad for me.

And only black voters, particularly black male voters ever get spoken to that way. The question is why don’t you have more respect for yourself?

I am emotional about this

It’s infuriating for me to see black people who support Trump

nikkas like that grifting piece a shyt Shaun King.. All he does is promote apathy among black people to not vote for Biden

I have a big problem with that so yeah I’m emotional

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m far from apathetic. That’s why I don’t join in on this cheerleading shyt of political figures. Miss me with that bullshyt.

What the fukk are you even talking about? :dead:

And in all of that anger, you know the only reason you are voting for Biden is because he not Trump. That’s a good reason to vote for Biden, but it doesn’t mean your ass ain’t a low information voter. :dead:
I’m not a low information voter though

You keep sayin this..

Please enlighten me then :pachaha:

One black man to another my dude

Give me the information that you think I’m lacking

Real talk

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Dog

I already told you I have no patience for black people who support Trump

NONE.

We have to make our shyt better individually.. You gonna say I sound like a Republican but its true

We have to try.. Get off the food stamps, try to go school maybe a community college and get a career

I’m sorry it sounds mad Republican but its true..

I knew I HAD to get my degree. I had to there was no other options cause if I didn’t I would be out here wearing a uniform to work everyday.

I knew I had to get my degree cause I wasn’t trying to work for minimum wage

Why we can’t understand this??