WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is absolutely untrue, while you chose to stick to Gaza to defend a weekend @ the bernies president me and others have been sounding the alarms. Especially considering his historically low approval numbers, record inflation, interest rates, home prices. Biden was already cooked for average voter, he's absolutely done now after the last debate
Stop. 🛑

you all have been focusing on Biden not being progressive enough as to why his numbers are low.

I know that it ain’t what you put in the post I quoted because yall been arguing with @the cac mamba when he brings us inflation, gas, interest rates, age, and immigration

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He's right, even though inflation nor gas prices is bidens fault that's all voters will care about come for the rest of the year, similar to covid in 2020. Average American is worried about wages rent and food, not Ukraine
:mjlol:

Is Biden a bad president because of inflation or is inflation not his fault?

Do these things not matter or do they not matter because he’s running against Trump?

Y’all seemingly want it both ways all the time.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I know that it ain’t what you put in the post I quoted because yall been arguing with @the cac mamba when he brings us inflation, gas, interest rates, age, and immigration
This false :dead: only thing me and @the cac mamba went back and 4th with is over gaza, i bet even he'd tell you my issues with biden has always been his availability and the tact that voters tuned him out years ago . You can check through my post history about how many times I've pointed out biden is HOLDING back the democrat party at this point.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This false :dead: only thing me and @the cac mamba went back and 4th with is over gaza, i bet even he'd tell you my issues with biden has always been his availability and the tact that voters tuned him out years ago . You can check through my post history about how many times I've pointed out biden is HOLDING back the democrat party at this point.
all i do is call it how i see it :yeshrug:

it was his age, and normal, centrist issues that have/are sinking biden, not fakkity far left nonsense and the 2,000 year old war between israel and palestine. everyone in america fills up their gas tank

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:mjlol:

Is Biden a bad president because of inflation or is inflation not his fault?
I never said it was his fault, incumbent always get blamed for the economy thats the way the US electorate have have worked for years. the average voter tuned him out years ago because of inflation. People paying 2x more for home expenses, car insurance etc , them seeing some old ass grandfather at the debate solidified peoples biggest fears that he's inept

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I never said it was his fault, incumbent always get blamed for the economy thats the way the US electorate have have worked for years. the average voter tuned him out years ago because of inflation. People paying 2x more for home expenses, car insurance etc , them seeing some old ass grandfather at the debate solidified peoples biggest fears that he's inept
The problem here is you're attempting to put your sentiments onto the arguments being made by others.

What we're not going to do is pretend that the HL all-starts have argued that Biden's approval ratings are where they are because of what they're saying today (inflation, Biden's age, etc.) in real time.

That's where this all began and we aren't going to gas light folks into pretending that the majority of the folks talking about his age today were talking about it before. They were talking about how fringe issues like Gaza is what's going to cost him the election or Biden wasn't progressive enough.
We don't have to lie to kick it. There's a difference between folks saying they were concerned about Biden and saying that their concerns are what the mainstream concerns are today.

We're on a message board with a search function.

I'm just pointing out it's wild for folks to be like, see, look, I'm right, when the shyt they've been pontificating on didn't matter then and doesn't matter now,

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You should proudly be an ageist. But Biden won the nomination against younger and arguably better candidates.

The end of the day it turned into a horse race between the two oldest candidates.

One who was relying on young voters and the other who wasn’t.

The old people showed up.

At some point we have to just accept these people are representative of what the voters like.

I guess, but Biden really won off of fear of Trump (and the belief only a moderate white guy could win) rather than people actually liking Biden that much.

all i do is call it how i see it :yeshrug:

it was age and normal, centrist issues that have/are sinking biden, not fakkity far left nonsense and the 2,000 year old war between israel and palestine. everyone in america fills up their gas tank

It can be all of those, but I don't know why people want to act like foreign policy isn't hurting Biden.

Just because you don't care about it doesn't mean other people don't. When tens if not hundreds of thousands of young liberal Democratic voters are protesting the actions of a Democratic president that most of them voted for, it's an issue. Could easily cost Biden Michigan.

Imagine if conservative evangelical older white voters were protesting against Trump? That's basically what's happening.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

In a rally last week, he told the crowd, “I know how to tell the truth!” The more vital question is whether he knows how to hear the truth.

Refusing to quit is not always a heroic act of resilience. It’s often stubborn rigidity. President Biden, service is not only about stepping up to lead. It’s also about having the courage to step aside.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The problem here is you're attempting to put your sentiments onto the arguments being made by others.

What we're not going to do is pretend that the HL all-starts have argued that Biden's approval ratings are where they are because of what they're saying today (inflation, Biden's age, etc.) in real time.

That's where this all began and we aren't going to gas light folks into pretending that the majority of the folks talking about his age today were talking about it before. They were talking about how fringe issues like Gaza is what's going to cost him the election or Biden wasn't progressive enough.
We don't have to lie to kick it. There's a difference between folks saying they were concerned about Biden and saying that their concerns are what the mainstream concerns are today.

We're on a message board with a search function.

I'm just pointing out it's wild for folks to be like, see, look, I'm right, when the shyt they've been pontificating on didn't matter then and doesn't matter now,
A simple search can show you me and many others have been pointing out multiple concerns with biden including his age/lack of viability
Usually disagree with @the cac mamba but he's right on biden rn, biden isn't even doing appearances, damn near look out of touch with the average citizen during time of need. Touting employment numbers when citizens are underemployed and paying some of the highest cost of living prices in a long time :snoop:. housing market out of control, food prices out of control, gas prices out of control...and man talking about funding Israels crime war :dahell:. shyt I don't even know the last time he did daily pressers :dead:
You can continue to behave in such a foolishness manner and believe not more than one thing is contributing to bidens overall low electorate sentiment

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The delegate thing is not good idea...it needs to be in unison, lockstep with the whole party.

These ideas about campaigns and funding are absurd.

THIS is our nominee. THIS is what WE are doing. You can't have any more weakness after the last week. Everyone has to be all in.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:jbhmm: Trump still quiet. Someone do a wellness check on him?
We know why he quiet… That call to Epstein bout to leak of him asking for more massages from 12 yr olds :banderas:

You see the bozos in this thread talkin that Biden old shyt but don’t have shyt to say when Trump was starting his work day at 12pm when he was president or during his hush money trial the bozo was falling asleep and passing gas..

Bu bu bu Biden too old :damn: