WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Man, it's going to be Biden. We have to realize that. However irresponsible all of this is, it's still a straight Democrat ticket here. The threat is too great for it not to be.
And trust me the vast majority of the voting public knows this. I will say this the media pounced on that debate and the supreme court decision quick. They were running short on political stuff to discuss.

As far as posters on here? They just love seeing any and all chaos for Democrats. Rabid concern troll maga folks in denial.

Biden will be on the ticket and he will be fine.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
So you don't care about their education or health care, but you're deeply concerned about their views on sexuality? :gucci:

In the past, you've gloated over how low your state's taxes were. When I pointed out that that had resulted in low quality of education and health care, you made clear that you didn't give a shyt. Now, I'm supposed to believe that you don't care about the quality of education children receive, and you don't care about the quality of health care children receive, but you have deep feelings about their gender identity and sexual choices. Despite the fact that you're not religious and openly mock religion.

That set of beliefs is absolutely bizarre to me. Where would you possibly pick up such a bizarre set of priorities other than the fact that you continuously expose yourself to right-wing social media and have literally no other personal ethical framework to make decisions from?

You must not be from America if you don’t understand the mind of the Avg CAC American.

Their motto in life is if it doesn’t hurt me directly or hurts “the others” IDK

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
images

Put this man on the ballot and Dems wins 320+ Electoral Votes

It's not rocket science

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
We could have had him easily just took one for the team in 2020 and built up someone else after. But his man's and them lead us to this fiasco.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So I guess what it comes down to is, what's more likely to result in a loss to Trump?

Biden being :flabbynsick: or Kamala having to deal with rampant :mjpls: for being a black woman?

I'm not sure. Dems might be fukked either way :francis: I don't see much cause for hope

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are hundreds of reasons to vote against Trump but the one they use a lot about how he’s gonna send his enemies to jail is the one that moves me the least

Him sending politicians or Rachel Maddow to jail while f’d up is the least of my concerns of a Trump presidency I’m sorry