• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
michigan is bluer than PA :yeshrug:

ive never worried about trump winning PA and MI. he could win GA, AZ, and WI, and that's all he needs :snoop:
So long as trump on the ballot the gop is getting smoked period.. Why you bozos keep saying he gonna win GA AZ and WI? Have you nikkas not seen the last 3 elections :mjlol:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So long as trump on the ballot the gop is getting smoked period.. Why you bozos keep saying he gonna win GA AZ and WI? Have you nikkas not seen the last 3 elections :mjlol:
Didn’t Wisconsin elect a Republican senator last year?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:snoop::mjlol:

i guess we can count on millennial selfishness bringing these voters back around, and they stop feigning outrage over a country they couldnt find on a map

Believe Polls brehs

Biden already got Bibi under pressure to change course with a light threat of banning Visas to anyone brutalizing Palestinians… Who you think he talking too? :umad:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't think the article does that as strongly as you and the other guy think, but I get it. More important to me, why I posted was, the ability of social media to create and spread narratives that stick. We can get into how you measure an economy or whatever, sure, but that's not where I am going either, obviously the economic factors are complicated and hard to understand for anyone, much less the average voter.

and that gets deep into perception vs reality. You look at Biden's sagging poll numbers. And look at this article. But, also some of the content is not only annoying on a shallow level it's DEEPLY INSIDIOUS. These are content creators crying poverty, many of whom aren't really affected, this is just for content, whether it reflects people's reality or not, and it does, I am not arguing that.

how does a Biden admin counter this? Can they? And, the idea of how many people get all their news from Tik Tok should be really really concerning.
I'm starting to question what your perception is. The situation for Gen Z is incredibly bleak compared to decades before. It doesn't matter if it's trending online or not, it's not a narrative created on Tiktok, it's an actual reflection of their reality. We're not talking about the metric we measure the economy with, we're talking about how Tiktokers are.

The lack of action on climate change and the effect that will have on the economy is not complicated. The lack of affordable housing is not complicated. Retirement becoming a foreign concept is not complicated. The rising cost of living and wages that have been stagnant for decades is not complicated. The awareness that a person could pay for college and raise a family off of one income just 50 years ago is not complicated. Give the kids more credit. Here are some trending Tiktok videos. How complicated do you think the average Tiktoker found the economic factors being talked about here?

The thing you seem to be concerned about is whether or not we should allow them to be aware of reality. Sure, some of these kids are oversimplifying, or over exaggerating, but they're not wrong. They're fukked. Gen Z is fukked, and the generation after them is even more fukked. If Biden wants Tiktokers to feel more secure with the economy he should be able to show them he can unfukk them.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:snoop::mjlol:

i guess we can count on millennial selfishness bringing these voters back around, and they stop feigning outrage over a country they couldnt find on a map

I swear, the 2024 is going to be reckoning for Stats and Analytics. I understand MSNBC wants to report on it, because it's NBC, but its a failure to recognize Democrats are winning minor elections... yet Steve Kornacky is using stats to say Biden is underwater to create a narrative that one "Young Voters Disagree" = "Votes for Trump".

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I swear, the 2024 is going to be reckoning for Stats and Analytics. I understand MSNBC wants to report on it, because it's NBC, but its a failure to recognize Democrats are winning minor elections... yet Steve Kornacky is using stats to say Biden is underwater to create a narrative that one "Young Voters Disagree" = "Votes for Trump".
The narrative to me seems more like "Young voters disagree = less turnout." Which is a legitimate concern.