WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I read it again, and it seems fairly even handed to me, still, I think it's laughable to suggest it's inflammatory, when they give space to both positions and fairly nuanced takes from both positions. To me, it's more you who is dug in and passionate on this issue. Like the NY Times is Breitbart now. it honestly isn't me. we can just leave it there.
You shared an article about social media brainwashing people and used an article about how young people view the economy negatively as an example of that brainwashing. I asked you if you have seen those TikTok vids of creators making clout off this content and if you could share it---you haven't. I asked you do you think the economy is fine for young people---you are being wishy-washy but seem to think they are overreacting. You also got catty at me attacking you, even though you attacked me first. I also asked who this article is for, and I think you know but won't share it.

I don't think the NY Times is Breitbart, nor do I believe TikTok is the voice of the oppressed youth---something you assumed of me as well. But we can be critical about shytty articles in the New York Times, which I am unsure you are willing to do.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Pay attention again I said they already upheld voting rights cases that came before them.. You can ignore that obvious part all you want
I didn't ignore it. Scotus rules on what politically will benefit republicans most of the time..and they've struck down parts of VRA. It's why we're fighting for the country from the GOP crazies.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

All polls are saying the same thing. Trump is in the most powerful position he’s ever been as a candidate. He never led polls like this in 2016 or 2020.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Its been good for Democrats. It's why Evers got re-elected, its why Mandela Barnes had a shot against Johnson, and why Protasiewicz got elected and helped flipped the courts Liberal.

And I'm sure with Trump being back full time in headlines, plus whatever crazy person he has as his running mate, that will motivate people even more.